AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

or at least some jeans that don't look bleached or sand blasted to death

I'm sorry, but this is a very unflattering photo.
Those jeans look way to baggy.

30t6p3b.gif

retro jeans to match the retro shoes?
embarassed.gif

I don't do skinny jeans.They really aren't that baggy.Its more so the angle.I was sitting and the jeans were all bunched up

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Dhughes do u even know about shoes? In your posts u never bring anything to this board but ur useless thots. My man might not what to wear skinnys so just peep the kicks and keep it movn!

*THOUGHTS*
Also yes I know a bit, but I'm learning, thanks to other vets on this site.

And I said its an unflattering pic of the shoes. The jeans looked baggy, and I try not to buy baggy jeans, Levis 514 Slim/Straight.

He can wear whatever jeans he chooses, I'm pretty sure its the angle.

Either way I'm copping the pair.

i'm trying to like these, but there's just no way i can force myself to buy these.. after the campers and resellers hit it up and fail, maybe grab a pair when people are scrambling to get rid of them, but i think the playoffs and obsidians will def be better than these

mine should be here any day now i paid 15 over retail and im happy with that this is a great shoe to have in my summer rotation plus i'm a big fan of the 12 and the grey and orange colors together

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Dhughes do u even know about shoes? In your posts u never bring anything to this board but ur useless thots. My man might not what to wear skinnys so just peep the kicks and keep it movn!

*THOUGHTS*
Also yes I know a bit, but I'm learning, thanks to other vets on this site.

And I said its an unflattering pic of the shoes. The jeans looked baggy, and I try not to buy baggy jeans, Levis 514 Slim/Straight.

He can wear whatever jeans he chooses, I'm pretty sure its the angle.

Either way I'm copping the pair.

Thanks for the lesson but u forgot to correct all my grammer mistakes. *your* no matter how its spelled the point was made u got it now we can get back to coppn kix....".sorry buying basketball shoes"

These are dope, i agree that pic wasnt very flattering of the kicks, but either way im coppin. I just cant see paying 70 over retail at UTA for a shoe that should be fairly easy to get.
@dmenhunnz, you really think that that many ppl are campin for these? If i was a reseller i wouldnt think that these would worth your time and money.

These look ok in person. Easy pass for me since they're not og colors. But not terrible. I heard these won't run as big as playoffs not 100% about that tho.

Seen a dude rockin these with white cargo shorts and a grey v-neck..
They just didnt look crispy at all.. 

Easy pass.

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

I pre-ordered them, i prefer these over obsidians but defiantly not over playoffs....
roll.gif

You know youll be able to walk in and just pick these up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

I pre-ordered them, i prefer these over obsidians but defiantly not over playoffs....
roll.gif

You know youll be able to walk in and just pick these up 
laugh.gif
The only shoes i never go a chance to pre-order were concords, i like strolling into the store 2ish knowing my kicks are there forsure

Can't wait for Saturday...I know most do not like this shoe but the XII is my favorite shoe next to everyone's favorite the XI... these are a must for me...

Nike stores will carry these right? I'm getting these for my brothers birthday, I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in years. 

i think these would look alot better without the orange. i probably still wouldnt get them though.

Actually, I'm starting to think these will sit.

More "passing" than "copping" comments, not just here, but other places as well.

Should be a relatively easy pickup.

Back
Top Bottom