AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

^I won't be the younger head you're referring to LOL

could you snatch up an 11 and 11.5 in the lows? will pay retail plus shipping, my 2 brothers wanted em but both didnt have the funds till the day after.

Cant wait ive been waiting to get a pair, btw drake had these on lastnight at the concert.

NTSM is doing the TwitterRSVP for these today, but NTLA hasn't even mentioned anything regarding RSVP let alone a launch reminder. Wouldn't be surprised if they resort to making it first come, first serve because there's little to no hype for these.

i think im copping these! only if they give me my discount..>FNL be tripping about discounts

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dakid2301

The easiest pass of the year

Over the Stealth 10s?
To me, these are over those to me.

But to each his own.

man those stealths straight tho if u like 10s. they dont crease at all, especially no wher near as easily as the other joints like the chi-town 10's...can rock with anything...i want these too except the orange, i dont have any orange:need these for the low

Originally Posted by woodro

i think im copping these! only if they give me my discount..>FNL be tripping about discounts
Are you talking about the Winner Circle rewards coupon?
My FNL here lets me use the $20 coupon on retros.
I paid $139 for the Cavs.

Originally Posted by dakid2301

The easiest pass of the year

Over the Stealth 10s?

But to each his own.

man those stealths straight tho if u like 10s. they dont crease at all, especially no wher near as easily as the other joints like the chi-town 10's...can rock with anything...i want these too except the orange, i dont have any orange:need these for the low

I think you right about the 10's creasing . I wore mine today and been walkin hard! They need a little lotion at times tho.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

One more day fellas lol! only 24 pages?

Lol that's what I was thinking...at least they should be easy to get.
Yep. After the XI lows, the hype has died down a bit.
I expect these to reflect the Stealth 10 release as well.

laugh.gif
thats cause no ones waking up for these

Originally Posted by Tang

FNL talking about they only got 3 pairs each size!?

laugh.gif

G T F O H.

My buddy said they only got 6 pair
Seen these the other day at the stock room, and we had about 21 or so. 
7-11?

About 2 or 3 in each size.

I might get a pair if I can get these on sale, I'm thinking something in the line of... 

2012-Cheap-Air-Jordans-8-white-grey-orange_01.jpg

Are you talking about the Winner Circle rewards coupon?
My FNL here lets me use the $20 coupon on retros.
I paid $139 for the Cavs.

the employee discount, stores be tripping about giving them for sum reason...but yea now they let u use the 20 WC on any product no matter the price

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Over the Stealth 10s?

But to each his own.

I think you right about the 10's creasing . I wore mine today and been walkin hard! They need a little lotion at times tho.

yea when i wear mine i dont worry about duck walking or not bending the toes or anything, jus walk extra hard.and they be cool.cant believe these dropping so soon with little hype

These will definitely sit since nobody chimed in to discuss their RSVPs. I'm confirmed for a size 10 at NTSM, but I'm probably not going to pick it up. I just wanted some practice 
laugh.gif

they may sit they may not u be suprise the game done change people no to keep ya purchases a secret to keep hype dwn

I tried searching but wasn't successful... Anyone got a coupon code for any major online retailer??? I was gonna cop in store on RD but I think these will sit and would rather cop on a discount...

Back
Top Bottom