AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

12s are my favorite Jordan, and i like this colorway but may pass in order to double up on the 11 lows that come out a couple weeks prior

12s are my favorite Jordan, and i like this colorway but may pass in order to double up on the 11 lows that come out a couple weeks prior

Originally Posted by h0vit0

I could see these hitting outlets.

^^^
roll.gif
laugh.gif
! if the wolf grey Vs didnt hit outlets why do you think these will?

passing on these since the sneaker game right now is so cold. Going to cop 2 more pairs of shoes i want then go on a hiatus.

Can someone post better pics? I'm sure better ones are available compared to the pics on page 1.

I like this colorway although the white bottom is gonna get dirty quick im coppin 2 pair.

I like them a lot. I'm thinking these will get marked down, and then I'll pick them up.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I like them a lot. I'm thinking these will get marked down, and then I'll pick them up.

i dont think any shoe is lasting long enough.

Originally Posted by Azkael

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i dont think any shoe is lasting long enough.

Sadly this is the truth now.......everything is selling out.
The hype is unreal now.

All these new CWs have been garbage for the exception of these. These might be worth the $160. If the Royal 10s sold out then everything from now will sell out.

Originally Posted by Grey

will pick em up when they get marked down

As they stated above, these probably won't get marked down.
I think it depends on where you live.

Big city = probably a sellout same day/next day

Small city = might get marked down (depends on how big a sneaker town your city is).

Back
Top Bottom