AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

These are even hotter than I thought they'd be!  These are a must cop, especially with the Bobcat colorway.  Too bad they suck ballz right now....

I've always had a soft spot for Cool Grey colorways, but I'm just not feeling these. Something about them just looks off.

The orange ruins it for me...so many other colors would have set these joints off...

I kinda want to see in person though

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

I've always had a soft spot for Cool Grey colorways, but I'm just not feeling these. Something about them just looks off.

Is it the orange?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Is it the orange?
ohwell.gif
The orange, the material, the shape, they just look odd.

I don't like the way suede/nubuck/whatever they're using these days looks on 12's, never did.

There's no seeing shoes in person nowadays without waiting in line so it's probably a pass for me.  There was once a time where you could cop these kinda colorways after a markdown or at least well after they released.

The current state of this sneaker culture is basically leading to me making my decisions early on.

Just not all that excited about these which means I'm not willing to drop $160+ tax just to change my mind (and possibly getting up early just to make sure I wind up with a pair).

I'll leave 'em for those who want them a lil more than I do and focus on the Playoffs/Obsidians (only copping those if the Playoffs are good quality).  Hope y'all get your pairs.

Im not crazu about the orange in there, but it might be good to have some orange for my summer rotation.

I don't like the way suede/nubuck/whatever they're using these days looks on 12's, never did.

I feel you on this, however, I do and will always have a soft spot for the '03 Nubuck XII's.  
These will be an easy pass for me at this point. 

I think the orange adds a nice touch. Great for summer. It's always nice to have a pair that you can wear to the corner store and not worry too much if they don't keep their pristine condition. That's why I have the Stealth 14s.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I think the orange adds a nice touch. Great for summer. It's always nice to have a pair that you can wear to the corner store and not worry too much if they don't keep their pristine condition. That's why I have the Stealth 14s.
Exactly bro.

Really love this new colorway.
but metal laceloops like on
All OG 12 would be awesome.
But this will not happen sadly.

Ya these will be a nice summer shoe no doubt!! Best cool grey colorway is the XI tho.. I like all of the cool grey Jordans tho. Cant go wrong

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I feel you on this, however, I do and will always have a soft spot for the '03 Nubuck XII's.  
These will be an easy pass for me at this point. 

Those are ok.  I bought them and wound up just selling them to one of my boys for the same price.

These are definitely low on my priority list at the time being.  Especially with JB going crazy dropping much better stuff.

12's hold up great over time better then almost all other jordan's the suede not so much but definitely a nice colorway. I own ever 12 OG to retro and have to say these are not a bad. They will be passed over by a lot of people now but wait 5 years and people will be wishing they copped them back when they had a chance. Seems to be the case for most new color ways from JB. Just remember all the LS releases and how people hated on them this is definitely in that same category.

Wonder if these will be anything like the Stealth 3's of last year and sit.

I don't know how people feel about 12's with this material though.

Back
Top Bottom