AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

^ I would of returned mines!

That right there belongs in the Blooper reel for JB.

& its quite unacceptable.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by yk12

yea they was tripping with these pairs but i got mine for the low cant complain much

ya man i couldnt believe the quality

say bro, looky here

thats wat i call horrible quality control
pimp.gif
nike sellin us B grades now...i called nike and complained got 20% off my next purchase.  wasnt gonna stand for that bs

ya man i couldnt believe the quality

say bro, looky here

thats wat i call horrible quality control
pimp.gif
nike sellin us B grades now...i called nike and complained got 20% off my next purchase.  wasnt gonna stand for that bs

ima try that

Been under a rock for a while, but where did all the cg xii's go? Finding a pair is almost impossible! Sz11-11.5 all over nt buy/sell is non existent. And only 1 fool for trade on that otherrrrrr site. I slept so wrong. So wrong.

wish I didn't pass on these now really feeling them oh well I'll get em off of some reseller that realize these aren't in high demand for retail plus shipping

Called my local niketown for a nationwide inventory check on the CG12, they said a factory store in ----- has a pair. Call them up and they got a pair in the office. She says "sir it's $119.99", I'm thinking in my head yahtzee.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Not going to lie, the 12's weren't the best quality shoe to begin with. I had a real old pair of the white and black ones. They rolled my ankle a lot, and they deteriorated very quickly. Those gold shoe lace holders broke off, the outside middle cushiony part faded, and it just in generally felt poorly assembled with lose stitching hear and there. I thought I may have been sold a fake, but nope, they were legit, just not a good overall effort by Nike quality controll. Hopefully, I'm one of the few this happened to. (Usually there is a less than 1% fail rate in the quality control) I figure I was that 1%

Yeah I bought a size 12 both I don't want them , don't like the fit and they didn't have a 11.5 so ima get rid of them

Looking back im glad I passed on these. Was gonna pull the trigger around release time but backed out since I was not 100 percent into them.

With the recent restocks of the playoff 12's, I would suggest whoever wants to purchase these to be patient since they might do the same with these shoes.

Saw a dude with these on in the airport yesterday. First time I'd seen anybody rock em, and I have to admit, they looked really nice. Not 160 nice tho, maybe 120 nice? Wishful thinking... 
laugh.gif
 These seem to be a "hood classic" as some people like to say, a lot of my friends and people I know and just see on twitter/fb who aren't into shoes like that LOVE these joints. Kinda like the Wolf Grey 5s last year, where they don't get much love on here but the hood eats em up 

pretty sure these will be restocked somewhere like fnl. i missed out on playoffs, copped 2 off 2 different restocks over a month later. and playoffs were more sought after.

Mj saved me money on this color way. It kind of reminds me of an orange ice cream cream bar. On a side not why do i keep seeing an advertisement of dwight howard without a shirt, below the NikeTAlk LOGO. Can we see Amber Rose.

Back
Top Bottom