AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by emier2

these are hideous i still cant believe they have been selling out...
For you they might be bad but for others they like the suede upper which i do like. Bought my pairs to wear and keep ds. The orange gives it a nice touch. I thought it was nice from the beginning and it looks good in person. So each has their own taste and it is better looking than og for me. Something new for a change.

In 2 years, people will be like "Aw man, I should've copped back in '12".

Just like a lot of the retro+ c/w.

Never fails.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

In 2 years, people will be like "Aw man, I should've copped back in '12".

Just like a lot of the retro+ c/w.

Never fails.

I'm pretty sure i can cop in another two weeks 
I'm surprised but glad they're sitting in Houston tho 

Was able to order a sz 10 and a 10.5 so I can test out the fitting. Going to return the other one to niketown. 10.5 is my norm.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

As predicted, these are sitting in Houston. I have seen them in every mall I stepped in.

Lol yup i went to Almeda yesterday 
Sitting??? 
roll.gif

Just because stores have a display or two doesn't mean they are sitting...and, what is the point of say this?  To "prove" that you "predicted" these would sit...
indifferent.gif

And...BTW...if a shoe liquidated 97% in a week...and, you are seeing the 3% left in a mall...doesn't mean they are "sitting"...means that the shoe SMOKED at retail and outsold everything released this year by any sneaker company with the exception of most Retro Jordan's and a few Foam's here and there...

Just because you don't like the color, doesn't mean you have to convince everyone on this board that the shoe didn't sell well...

JM

^^ very well said my friend!!!! Ppl can hate all they want on this shoe.. That's why u COP WHAT YOU LIKE... Emphasis on YOU!!! If u don't like them move on... Dont sit here on the shoes thread and bring that negative energy... I love my pair and will be rockin them tomorrow... UnDSing my xi low today...

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^ very well said my friend!!!! Ppl can hate all they want on this shoe.. That's why u COP WHAT YOU LIKE... Emphasis on YOU!!! If u don't like them move on... Dont sit here on the shoes thread and bring that negative energy... I love my pair and will be rockin them tomorrow... UnDSing my xi low today...
I'm not missing this cw ever, there was a busy line for this i know when i got it for my co worker online and i just decided to get him and his brother their pairs and i just waited and went to hohla and they still had my pairs so i got multiples of those there and at champs. and i like these more than any of the cool grey jordan retros. Really nice and wore it a few times already. White is dirty to those that dread that happening when you wear them but i enjoy them and glad i got them. Those that are not interested then stick to og cw and i'll try the new cw if i like em.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

As predicted, these are sitting in Houston. I have seen them in every mall I stepped in.

Lol yup i went to Almeda yesterday 
Sitting??? 
roll.gif

Just because stores have a display or two doesn't mean they are sitting...and, what is the point of say this?  To "prove" that you "predicted" these would sit...
indifferent.gif

And...BTW...if a shoe liquidated 97% in a week...and, you are seeing the 3% left in a mall...doesn't mean they are "sitting"...means that the shoe SMOKED at retail and outsold everything released this year by any sneaker company with the exception of most Retro Jordan's and a few Foam's here and there...

Just because you don't like the color, doesn't mean you have to convince everyone on this board that the shoe didn't sell well...

JM
Maybe he asked if they had a FSR . IJS 
I personally like the colorway 

i like mine, but i feel like the gs sizes r better, the suede/nubuck or whatev is better and consistent...when i look at my pair, the suede/nubuck on the tongue is slightly lighter or sumhtn than the grey covering the rest of the shoe

they cool other than that, and the minor glue stains on the tongue...im not even going to mess with it tho

these have become available in again here in Nap, about 60 pairs at FNL castleton square

Shoe is not bad looking I passed on these though but now that I think about it I should have bought them so I can line them up next to my obsidians and playoffs :-/ oh well we will see more 12s in the future

I always just stick to the OG color, but I was impressed with this colorway. Glad I was able to scoop up a pair.

Just like what Future D Hughes said.

i love the fact that these are not popular!!! I buy what looks good to me not what the majority people think will be worth more or what not. I remember Back in the day everyone thought the olive 9's were dog @%%#, but i guarantee when they retro people are gonna be jumping on it.

Back
Top Bottom