AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Tang

My buddy said they only got 6 pair
Seen these the other day at the stock room, and we had about 21 or so. 
7-11?

About 2 or 3 in each size.

I might get a pair if I can get these on sale, I'm thinking something in the line of... 

2012-Cheap-Air-Jordans-8-white-grey-orange_01.jpg

of the 12's or of those^^^^^^?   Also are you in dallas? I want a pair too!
The 12's fam', sorry for the confusion! 
I was trying to say that the 12's that released today reminded me of the 8's that released a while back. 

I m surprise with the quality of these and the Cavs mine are flawless looks like Nike QC is doing a better job. Because god know the metallic red foams i got had glue everywhere. Not these doe.

Got called into work right after I picked these up, so I couldn't post any pics or vids of these.

I will tomorrow.

Definitely satisfied with my pair.

Oh and where did all these pages come from??

Guess people didn't pass after all?

laugh.gif

Just couldn't bring myself to copping these. I have mix feelings on these but no for now. They still sitting like I thought they would.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

It makes perfect sense. People seem to like these, and they didnt like the last shots. This is a diff cw and ppl always like CG on jordans. I think theyre dope
I think the Last Shots sitting had more to do with them releasing right before the Concords b/c eventually they did sell out too.

every store in Memorial City mall in houston had these still... i was gonna cop but my wife gave me the look after she *$$$!@# about the pricetag of the taxi elites that came in yesterday.

Sold out here at finishline in charleston, these 12's arent anything special though.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by marcushatten

It makes perfect sense. People seem to like these, and they didnt like the last shots. This is a diff cw and ppl always like CG on jordans. I think theyre dope
I think the Last Shots sitting had more to do with them releasing right before the Concords b/c eventually they did sell out too.

you know what ur prob right. but even so, its not like insanity that these sold out. People like the cw. And ppl love XIIs. Ppl are suckers for Coolgrey

Footlocker was sold out, but champs had 2 size 9.5 left so I was lucky enough to get a pair about 2.5 hours after mall opening

Wow I didn't realize that these came out today 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna pass, but my stores will get them either Monday or Tuesday.

I'll check them out.

where would be the best place to look for these? and when? i want a pair but got the dates mixed up
30t6p3b.gif
 and damb sure aint finna pay above retail for these.

Kinda funny story. My store had a FSR and no line whatsoever. The Champs directly next to me had a line and sold out in minutes. People came in around noon and were shocked we had a FSR. I guess the people in line at Champs just assumed, "Okay, since they're sold out at Champs, they're probably sold out at Finish Line."

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

where would be the best place to look for these? and when? i want a pair but got the dates mixed up
30t6p3b.gif
NDC delayed this release as mentioned earlier in this thread. I'd check other sites such as FNL, Champs, FTL, etc for cancellations/restocks. If your on twitter, keep an eye out as to when NDC will release these. 

Originally Posted by mushka81

30t6p3b.gif
NDC delayed this release as mentioned earlier in this thread. I'd check other sites such as FNL, Champs, FTL, etc for cancellations/restocks. If your on twitter, keep an eye out as to when NDC will release these. 
fa sho, monday is sniping day right?

Originally Posted by mushka81

30t6p3b.gif
fa sho, monday is sniping day right?
Correct ^ If i were you i would subscribe to @nikestore tweets

Back
Top Bottom