Air Jordan 13 “Court Purple” Fall 2021

I used to love the time around 2016 I think it was. I got a bunch of Js on discount. I think I even got the bred 13s for like $130. I was getting a lot of OG Color ways on sale… the pandemic happened then all of a sudden I couldn’t get anything
Daggg memories. I remember getting Olympic 7's for like 109, Maroon 6's for about 130. Use to get dunks on heavy discount for years, too. Long gone...

There must be almost no demand for these. Still available in a bunch of sizes 1.5 hours after drop on Snkrs.

Sizes still showing up on SNKRS. Also on Nike website as of right now. On my way to pick up pair from Chumps.

Color way…dope. Shape in mens sizes…not so much.
GS sizes look pretty good from what I can see though.

I know I'm not the only one who didn't see a QR code on the FLX apps after confirming yesterday because the apps have glitches like that. I still don't have one this morning.

But don't be discouraged because you should still be able to pick them up at wherever you confirmed your reservation at since the store should have a list of names of peoples' reservations. They can still just go off your written name on their list with your valid ID in order to honor your purchase.

I just made a call to the store I'm supposed to go to to get verification, and that's what the guy told me.

There must be almost no demand for these. Still available in a bunch of sizes 1.5 hours after drop on Snkrs.

Try NDC

Errybody low on cash coming outta Christmas gifting & New Years partying.

These will fly when paychecks land.

Exactly! Christmas got most people money low along with the drops from the previous 2 months. People just prioritizing what they are buying for the moment. These are better then the white/purple (Outside of the shape) in my opinion.

20220108_115637.jpg

That’s a GREAT thing for ppl that wanted em who went after em around the drop time…… And they still sold out online for the most part almost everywhere

People are trippin for passing on these 🔥🔥

Champs ship to home hit lol. I don’t like how that works. You put in the effort to buy in the morning and then later you find out another pair is coming my way. I was debating getting 2 so I’m fine with it in this case, and can just return a pair if I need to later.

Champs ship to home hit lol. I don’t like how that works. You put in the effort to buy in the morning and then later you find out another pair is coming my way. I was debating getting 2 so I’m fine with it in this case, and can just return a pair if I need to later.

Did you not get a pending charge on your card last night? That's how I knew I was set last night. SMS notifications for every charge made on my cards.

Usually the email confirmation will come right at 9am too. Both mine and my brothers were 9am on the nose.

They always charge the night before. You coulda slept in this morning if you had checked your cc statement last night.

Did you not get a pending charge on your card last night? That's how I knew I was set last night. SMS notifications for every charge made on my cards.

Usually the email confirmation will come right at 9am too. Both mine and my brothers were 9am on the nose.

They always charge the night before. You coulda slept in this morning if you had checked your cc statement last night.
Oh nah I never checked for a charge but that’s good to know for next time

I thought when reading the new procedure with ship to home with FLX, they set a preauthorization on the card so it would look like a charge regardless? At least that was my understanding when I read it.

What the hell happened to the toes on this retro? Other 13s haven’t been THIS curved upward :smh:

Back
Top Bottom