Air Jordan 13 “Court Purple” Fall 2021

I thought when reading the new procedure with ship to home with FLX, they set a preauthorization on the card so it would look like a charge regardless? At least that was my understanding when I read it.

If you didn't get picked you don't get a pre-authorization. They don't charge everyone like that...only winners.

Just check your card around 10pm or so the night before release....that should give enough time for them to work through it. If you see a charge, you'll get the order confirmation in the morning at 9am.

This same thing happened last year with Hyper Royal 13’s. They sat for a minute. I considered buying & getting back in the game at the time… I waited for a reason I guess, purple pops out!! 1 of 2 of my favorite colors.

I love 13’s. They’re the best Air Jordans EVER! Unparalleled Aesthetics & Performance.🔥

Closest I’m getting to some Altitude 13’s right now. I did it. 💯MJ.

Had a few gift cards so why not?

D43B17BA-B991-4812-B8B8-A349D8F525A1.jpeg

How many 13s are dropping this year? I know of these, Del Sols, and the Navys.

Del Sols are a must, 50/50s on the black/navy CW.
Those French Blue(even though they look like a True Blues 13) is dropping in the fall. Those Black and Navy CW is a must for me and maybe I'll cop the True Blues, but I still would favor those white/neutral gray models if they came out. They're damn near the same CW.
13.jpg

air-jordan-13-french-blue-release-date-2022.jpg

Last edited:
Had to scoop, love these. May grab another if they go on discount for on court!

Back
Top Bottom