Air Jordan 13 “Lucky Green” Releasing July 2020

This is what's holding me back as well. Huge Celtics fan......but this color green is throwing me off from copping . It should have been that clover green color like on the Ray Allen 13's

Yeah, NGL - I hit on Footlocker through the app. Picked up my pair and was so excited. Took them home to see how the green matched up with all of my Celts gear and the shade is just too light. Ended up returning them a mere 3 hours after buying them. If they had used the same green that they used on the Jordan 1 lows, I would have kept them.

I don’t know how I’m feeling about the green in hand. Wish it was a little darker.
F970BDDE-E739-4944-B110-5CF364390C7B.jpeg
B7551E88-5379-4488-B35A-5E33D6C732A4.jpeg
3A7C1193-83CC-4424-9B51-89F42E1BCF98.jpeg

Seriously?

L on SNKRS, no chance on footsites, ghost order AGAIN on FNL.

Does anyone know any boutiques (US or Euro that ship intl) that have a size 14? This has gotten ridiculous.

Just got a 14 from footlocker right now. We will see if it ships.

Screenshot_20200927-065344_Chrome.jpg

I'm guessing the green on these isn't the kelly green like on the A's alternate jersey.... one of the main reasons I wanted these.

It is a bit brighter. Closer to the laser green on the Air Max 90s than it is to kelly green, IMO.

If it was a Celtics hue of green they may have moved faster. I’m sure Celtics fans copped.

Was skeptical about these, but in hand the green is nice. The black pods still throw me off somewhat, but still a great shoe.

Attachments

• 21CFCA44-D75B-40CD-B8ED-F40333605BB2.jpeg
    21CFCA44-D75B-40CD-B8ED-F40333605BB2.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 533

Not sure I believe this video. Watched several of his past vids and find it hard to believe he could get burned this easy.
For one, who makes a 400 dollar purchase without opening and inspecting on site? The price way too good to be true. We all know the box wasnt original style for the Rays. How do you yell for your money back and seconds later say you may keep em?

These sitting locally. Saw them in snipes earlier while searching for a hoodie. They’re cool not worth copping full price tho. And 13’s are my favorite sig model

Nice comparison pic!
Despite my apprehensions on the shade of green, I ordered a pair saturday sight unseen (knowing I could get a refund if need be). Surprisingly, my local HOH happened to have pairs on display when I went yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised by the shade of green. Like alot of people, I had apprehensions about the shade of green (same with the Pine Green 1). After seeing them in hands, while definitely not the Ray Allen PE shade of green, the shade of green is fine imo: it is not a "Christmas" shade a green, it is not too light of a green.
For anyone on the fence, that being said, because of the lighting, I don't think pictures are able to give a good appreciation of the sneakers in this particular case. I really feel like a final judgement can only be given on the shade of green only after seeing the sneakers in hands for anyone on the fence.

For everyone asking about the shade of green... here they are next to the Rays. Noticeably a much lighter green
5C796AFB-C05C-4FB4-A2E1-970C1865F907.jpeg

13s are my favorite silhouette, and I have a hard time passing on this blocking (or the Bred 3M blocking). Saw them in hand....well worth it to me. I need them to start making more colorways with that base like the Royal 13s in December. Put orange, yellow, whatever on the black 3M mesh....gorgeous

These are sitting around my way. I returned them because I hated the shade of green used. But at a discount......then maybe there's a chance I buy em again. Lol

These are sitting around my way. I returned them because I hated the shade of green used. But at a discount......then maybe there's a chance I buy em again. Lol

Hoping for discounts as well... This is a good sign if releases are sitting again.

Back
Top Bottom