Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

i would have copped on reserve too. dont feel like dealing wit chaos come wednesday
I seriously doubt there will be chaos. But, you can order from Stadium Goods for retail right now!
nthat.gif

pass on stadium goods lol hopefuly easy cop on NDC come wednesday
There shouldn't be any problem on NDC or footsites. 

Side note...A guy on IG just broke down the inaccuracies  of the Converse pack and called Jordan Brand out smh. Dates and everything is wrong. I did a little digging and sure enough he's right. And I was looking forward to copping for historical/collector purposes. 

Last edited:
I got these reserved twice. Not going to use because honestly I can't afford right now.

JB knows what theyre doing, wether we agree with the price or not. didnt they sell out the pantone pack? that pack was also 500, and arguably only had one shoe in there that people wanted, which was the pantone 11s. this pack is much better than that pack imo in the sense that they didnt just make it 1 sneaker people liked and the other every1 hates.

the majority of people at least like both sneakers in this pack. just not the price point. but likie i said, imo, this packi is better because both shoes r nice.

idk about all that. people have offered to buy the pantone 11's off my feet (which is absurd to me) doubt that would happen with either of these. 

just got a reserve for these .. used a 20% off coupon so came out to 425 with tax .. ill see how the quality is when i get them and decide if i wanna keep em or not

Got a reserve. Had an extra coupon code. Total comes out to $450. Decisions Decisions Decisions.......

idk about all that. people have offered to buy the pantone 11's off my feet (which is absurd to me) doubt that would happen with either of these. 
gotta think about it....people only really wanted the pantone 11s. i think the other shoe in that pack was going for as low as under $100. aint nobody selling neither of the shoes in this pack for under 100. pick eityher of the shoes in this pack, and it will 100% blow the other shoe in the pantone pack away.

JB knows what theyre doing...
Oh, they do? Is that why I got the All-Star 6's for $109.99 when they priced them at $225. They don't always know what they are doing. The $500 price point is stupid.
show me where i said JB knows what theyre doing with every single release? oh ok.

im comparing this pack with the pantone pack and youre alllllllll the way in left field talking about those bumass allstar 6s.

nobody wants those 6s because theyre just terrible. not because of the price. the main issue with this pack is not the shoes itself, its the price.

show me where i said JB knows what theyre doing with every single release? oh ok.
im comparing this pack with the pantone pack and youre alllllllll the way in left field talking about those bumass allstar 6s.

nobody wants those 6s because theyre just terrible. not because of the price. the main issue with this pack is not the shoes itself, its the price.

So they knew what they were doing with the Penny Pack too? There were places where Patone Pack was significantly cheaper. You don't know what you're talking about.

So they knew what they were doing with the Penny Pack too? There were places where Patone Pack was significantly cheaper. You don't know what you're talking about.
im talking specifically about THIS pack compared to the PANTONE pack. u comming at me with other packs and shoes that im not even referring to and comparing to. just cause a few places had the pantone pack for cheaper youre gonna blindly make it a blanket statement like they coulda been had for way cheaper all around? majority of places didnt have em for the low, including major retailers.

whats the penny pack got to do with this? i hope youre not talking about the penny foamposite pack. if so, log off, right now.

stop reaching guy. just like how u tried to get at me by just quoting the first 5 words of my other post to make it seem like i said JB knows what theyre doing in reference to everything they do, when that wasnt the gist of my post at all, and proceeded to try and compare this packs pricepoint with the cruddy allstar 6s. those 6s started at 225, theyre now barely above $100 and they STILL sitting. so thats not a pricepoint issue. thats just a shoe that people dont like. for THAT release, JB didnt know wtf they were doing in regards to the pricepoint AND the shoe. it was just a TOTAL flop all the way around.

Last edited:
Eh, the way I look at it, if these are $400, the demand will surge, instantly making this a reseller's product.

Back
Top Bottom