Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Having a dilemma at the moment.
I'm 2 different sizes in each shoe....
I got the reservation, & have a 20% off coupon.

Jumped on that Stadium Goods this morning. $515 shipped-I'll take it.
Whats size did you get and how for that price??...just checked and theres only a 10.5 left and they want $850....
mean.gif

How limited is limited for this release?? Hopefully I can cop easy on skns app??

Hmmm, I don't think the "limited" part is a factor.
You need to gamble on how many people are willing to drop about $550 on a Wednesday.

Hmmm, I don't think the "limited" part is a factor.
You need to gamble on how many people are willing to drop about $550 on a Wednesday.

Money isn't the problem it's the re sellers who wanna make a couple hundred on a profit that mess it up for people like me.... grrrrr
Hopefully I have a 75/25 chance
Wonder how many are being produced anyone know?

Money isn't the problem it's the re sellers who wanna make a couple hundred on a profit that mess it up for people like me.... grrrrr
Bruh, it was said before (a page or two back) that resellers are not really even trying to resell these. 

Missed my reserved window. Just couldn't bring myself to justify dropping $500 on some shoes I don't even feel that excited about. They needa just do some DMP 11's again lol

I'm not saying money is the problem for you, but how many average sneaker heads got $550 to drop when they're still either a week & a half or 2 days before payday? This hobby is expensive... I think these will be around until the weekend, possible be sold out by Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom