Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Hahahaha y'all canceling because they're sitting huh

I want the pack well more so the 13's

But I think the reason most canceled is this pack and the past few packs are not worth the box price

I still want the 13
If this was a 400 pack I think most would keep it

Got my pack inshore only 2 other ppl were there with me waiting....And ONCE again FTL put a QS label on these so i couldn't use my reward discount i had!!!!....they need to change there system and make it more like Finishlines where all rewards are $20 rewards and there given based on points and not $$$ amount u spend ...make it too where its not printed on the receipt and u don't need to have that piece of paper with you every time you want to use it!!!!....  should be able to do it on the app and always use them immediately and not have to wait a week till its good to use....with this $500 purchase and the $$$ break of how FTL does it, i should have gotten like $50 in rewards back but only got $20
mean.gif
!!!!!!!!! 

Glad folks are bring smart about this. This pack is weak and not worth the price. Shoulda been 350
Atleast!!!!, i could see 375 or 400....the quality on the XIVs is terrible, mine got glue stains and excessive glue all over especially around the teeth parts on the toe area, there even some separation on 1 of them I'm have to get some glue and glue it back down completely!!!

Last edited:
Was able to cop with EASE! I've been waiting on this pack! Hope everyone that wanted them got them! Shout out to @babyJs23! You're doing great work in here!

Not to $h1t on anyone's parade, but i see NO reason why yall are gripping about the price. The last FEW years "packs" have been $250 EACH which equals to $500 for two shoes WITHOUT a cool/neat looking box. Not to be a jerk when i say this, however if you don't like it don't buy it. I personally was on the fence because I didn't want to drop $530 (after tax) after just buying 2 pairs of chutneys but i did anyway. If i don't like em in person/in-hand, they will be returned.

Atleast!!!!, i could see 375 or 400....the quality on the XIVs is terrible, mine got glue stains and excessive glue all over especially around the teeth parts on the toe area, there even some separation on 1 of them I'm have to get some glue and glue it back down completely!!!

Whaaat?! Take those back Vin

Not to $h1t on anyone's parade, but i see NO reason why yall are gripping about the price. The last FEW years "packs" have been $250 EACH which equals to $500 for two shoes WITHOUT a cool/neat looking box. Not to be a jerk when i say this, however if you don't like it don't buy it. I personally was on the fence because I didn't want to drop $530 (after tax) after just buying 2 pairs of chutneys but i did anyway. If i don't like em in person/in-hand, they will be returned.
Pretty sure most people didn't care for both of each shoe for the 6,7, and 8 packs so being able to buy 1 separately was a smart move on JB part shouldn't force someone to buy both

Nike hit us with the fake sell out! Had a fat one minute, next minute sold out. Trying to save face with this pack and I actually like them!

Forget the pack for a second. You bought 2 pairs of Chutneys?????? Geez I don't understand the logic in this . I can understand 1 pair, but this shoe will be heavily discounted within a month. I'm an extreme OG head as well but I'm going to be patient and receive these discounts. Just look at metallic red OG 1 High and Obsidian 15s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom