Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Stil copping this but I'm going to wait for my Ebay bucks in 2 weeks. I'm ok with a $200 out of pocket $ on these/

who cares about a box.

shoes retail for $190 now a days $220 on that BS 'QS' label.

A box that costs them pennies to produce should tack on $120 on regular retail value or $60 if they want to label it 'QS'

People canceling orders because they're sitting
laugh.gif
exactly. if these sold out, nobody cancelling. people loveee what they can't have. but since it was easy cop, easy cancel lol

Last edited:
JB testing waters.. we probably would never see another pack this high. :lol:

They're not "Testing" anything. Gift of Flight $500, Shooting Stars $500, Sharpie $500, Jordan MTM $700. Spend your dough or not, but stop believing that if a shoe or pack ends up on disco, doesn't resell, or sell out in an hour that its unsuccessful. "JB/Nike don't know what they're doing! Hahahah!" It's comical--they do what? Like 10billi a qtr or something -ijs

They're not "Testing" anything. Gift of Flight $500, Shooting Stars $500, Sharpie $500, Jordan MTM $700. Spend your dough or not, but stop believing that if a shoe or pack ends up on disco, doesn't resell, or sell out in an hour that its unsuccessful. "JB/Nike don't know what they're doing! Hahahah!" It's comical--they do what? Like 10billi a qtr or something -ijs
Those packs sucked.... they had 1 good shoe and 1 trash

Yeah, they usually have a 10% cash back like deal every quarter. I spent $3k last month with a computer purchase + some other stuff and I got $305 back. I'll probably use that on these.
oh cool deal. I've haven't found anything worth while using those deals on. Especially since I don't believe in purchasing electronics from eBay. I buy local and get it price matched. Or purchase straight through the manufacturer.

Last edited:

You're right and all those packs did horribly except GOF, But all the other stuff Idk where you pulled that out of. :lol:

Still deciding if I want to use my 25% off code on these or on something else later down the road

Last edited:
Thank goodness!!! Got em for $300 shipped! The pack i won off the app will be staying there!

Last edited:
Shoes should have been $190 anyways so even the 20% off JB has you paying full price . [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're right and all those packs did horribly except GOF, But all the other stuff Idk where you pulled that out of. :lol:

Did so horribly that the dummies at Nike are still releasing packs for $500 2-3 years later. I can't for the life of me figure why they would continue to do that! Idiots. *heavy sarcasm*

You're right and all those packs did horribly except GOF, But all the other stuff Idk where you pulled that out of.
laugh.gif
exactly. a day or two ago when i said JB knew what they were doing with this pack, some dude tried to spin it on me and asked me if JB also knew what they were doing with the penny pack and told me straight up that i dont know what im talking about....

im like um....did u just ask me if JB knew what they were doing on a FOAMPOSITE pack?
roll.gif
  but im the one who doesnt know what im talking about....dudes out here so quick to give their opinion and say youre dumb, but they dont even take the time to think about what theyre saying.

Back
Top Bottom