Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Sleezys would "flop" also if they were mass produced and the priced jacked up... But they arent so some ppl crave them because the are limited

This is a nice pack. I'm very satisfied with mine. The materials quality on both pairs is very nice.
I ended up buying another last night with a 20% off code and 12.5% ebates cash back.
Gonna return the worst shoes out of the two. After the ebates, they came out to 366 shipped.
I know ebates doesn't always work for Jordan, that's why I always add a few non Jordan items to my order.
Seems to help with it processing, the cash back is already in my history. Fingers crossed it stays.

I hope they separate because I only want the XIIIs. I'm not saying they are a flop or not just was saying they were still sizes on the app is all. 

I turned on this pack as a whole. After checking them out in person, the 13s>14s. Materials are really on point. I mean, this is genuine leather. This is what we deserve ALL THE TIME.

I would love to catch these at an out for the low and then sell the 14s or something.

I would say stockx
I'm seeing asks and sales at around $400
Couple even sold for around $380-390

I'm looking for $360 or under with no shipping or tax so I can return the set I got from Nike,com

That's what's stopping me for wearing the shoes

Last edited:
Just copped a pack for $360 on stock X just now.

they're a 10.5, if you want it...you can have it at cost plus ship, brother.

So y'all really think something not selling out in a week is a flop[emoji]128514[/emoji] If they have 2 split the shoes up and put them in outlets for heavy discount that's when it flops for me

Didn't they eventually split up the 2014 GOF/Pantone pack for the outlets? I wouldn't necessarily consider those a flop.

The thing is if these hit outlets they would probably be priced at like $300-350? 

At that price they would fly off the shelves IMO

Unless you have a hookup or something catching these at the outlets if they do would be pure luck

Just copped a pack for $360 on stock X just now.

they're a 10.5, if you want it...you can have it at cost plus ship, brother.

wow. got a 10.5 at $380 this afternoon and i thought THAT was a steal. great job. gotta love that 1st time customer coupon too

The thing is if these hit outlets they would probably be priced at like $300-350? 
At that price they would fly off the shelves IMO
Unless you have a hookup or something catching these at the outlets if they do would be pure luck
If they did spilt them I imagine them being 250 each or you talking both shoes together

Last edited:
If they did spilt them I imagine them being 250 each or you talking both shoes together

I'm talking about both shoes together
One of the outlets by me had the penny packs priced at $300 and those also retailed for $500

Back
Top Bottom