Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

I think they would a sold much better seperately and prob would have sold out priced at 225
Kind of defeats the purpose of the pack. This one actually has a theme and legit story behind it.

Also they know the 13 is the bread winner here (even though the 14 is nicer quality) and got people to pay for both. I don't think the pack flopped for Nike at all. They priced it an outrageous price when most people only wanted one shoe and while its sitting I bet they sold a ton (a lot of places here locally only have a few sizes left).

Kind of defeats the purpose of the pack. This one actually has a theme and legit story behind it.

Also they know the 13 is the bread winner here (even though the 14 is nicer quality) and got people to pay for both. I don't think the pack flopped for Nike at all. They priced it an outrageous price when most people only wanted one shoe and while its sitting I bet they sold a ton (a lot of places here locally only have a few sizes left).

The last 3 "packs" they had were sold separately. 6-8s

Honestly, I prefer that they release packs as actual packs. It's really not a pack if you're dropping them separately. The special packaging makes it IMO.

Not for $500 though.

If we could take it back to the days of $310 or even $350 for a pack then we're talking.

Honestly, I prefer that they release packs as actual packs. It's really not a pack if you're dropping them separately. The special packaging makes it IMO.

Not for $500 though.

If we could take it back to the days of $310 or even $350 for a pack then we're talking.
As I said before you should have the option to buy which ones you want shouldn't be stuck with a shoe you wouldn't wear

Never should have been released as a pack as mentioned above, JB need too give us better options.

Got the pack with promo code and was able to sell the 13s on Goat. Basically paid $150 for the 14s. Satisfied

Nike San Leandro has the pack for $500 minus 20% for the weekend. I seen size 9.5 and up. I think only 4-5 packs behind the counter.

19761800_107382889836161_614893073150771200_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom