Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

I need those 13's prolly the closest I will get to wheat 13's retroing. I'll take these as a consolation

drewswish drewswish repped.

-----------------------------------------------

Was hoping for suede ,not patent on them 13s.
Reserving judgement on 14s til entire shoes
revealed.

Last edited:
I hate when they do this dumb s, show 1 whole shoe but a fraction of the other, 13s is meh its those 14s I gotta get if they come out smooth

Why blurr out the holagram?  The midsole looks like its not attatched to the upper.

Last edited:
Why blurr out the holagram?  The midsole looks like its not attatched to the upper.

A peice of me believes JB is behind these leaks to a certain extent, because if they werent they would show whole shoes as soon as they can, they are told by someone to do certain stuff like blur the hologram and dont show the whole xiv shoe

Last edited:
The pack is releasing June 17th. And yes, they are coming together just like the other Defining Moments packs in the past.

Hologram is a middle finger to the fans. Those 13s are horrid, I wouldn't even want them at discount.

XIV's looking nice but need to see more pics. XIII's look OK I guess, not really feeling that mid-sole or the PL :x

Better not retail a penny over $450 since ref retail is $190 and they have special packaging. 14s look fire so far

Garbage IMO

Sick of this gold crap
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] It's flames. Better than the sport blue, infrared 23, loony toons(not counting the hare 7s and SJ 11) theme, and other ugly themes jb has thrown out.

Garbage IMO

Sick of this gold crap
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] It's flames. Better than the sport blue, infrared 23, loony toons(not counting the hare 7s and SJ 11) theme, and other ugly themes jb has thrown out.

I don't like any of those either :lol:

I'm all about OG ****. Give me white/black/red
I've grown that way over the few years I've been in this but the 14s just might be aight tho

Back
Top Bottom