Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Best pack still OG DMP XI/VI. Second best pack IMO were the Toro/3M Vs pack, XI/XII and VII/XVI CDP.

Oh man, initial pics have me thinking that this pack is weak. The 14s look just like indiglos and I just can't get down with the gold patent leather on the 13s. Whoever wants these for their collection or to wear, I hope you enjoy the extra 10.5 I won't be tracking down LOL

First pic leaked of the 14's showed ribbing.

The pic shown on the last page showed a regular leather upper.

Hope its not a half and half type of deal. That would be awful

I don't hate these. Def on the fence, but once that price tag shows up ill know which side I am on. Not worth it for 400+

The gold on the 13's is the exact same materials as the Baron 13's.  As well as the non-suede midsole.  

I think they could've found someone to approve a better design with more elegance instead of making it cheap-looking.  

If they were suede, y'all would call them the wheats which would ruin the pack. This PL is the most logical alternative since this is supposed to be a gold themed pack

The 14's must be :pimp: because they are holding out, pics should be here b4 the week is over

Last edited:
If they were suede, y'all would call them the wheats which would ruin the pack. This PL is the most logical alternative since this is supposed to be a gold themed pack

Umm no, PL on a XIII is NEVER the logical alternative.

Not a fan of the 98 hologram either.  Specific  features on certain models should not be changed.

I guess the chances of getting a pair are almost 100% with all you not wanting these!

The 13s look like flea market joints.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are just getting the flea market suppliers to manufacture (and design) the 'authentic' stuff based on the sheer volume of retro JB product coming out these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom