Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

They should've have done the 13s black and gold with the patent leather replaced with suede so like that it won't look like a wheat but I'm just wondering who approves stuff like this

I'll take these 13's since they are similar to my old wheats. They will have better quality too than the wheats.

Those XIVs are nice. Reminds me of the black/metallics from '06.

The XIIIs look like they'd look nice on feet, but those pics don't do it for me.

Keep it simple Jordan retro original DMPs and stop while your behind don't over think it

There was a time when dudes would've told you "keep dreaming" and I would've agreed, but these days anything is possible. I don't think the original dmp should ever retro (and I don't even own'em), but there's a lot of thirsty dudes that would beg to differ. Nike/JB has finally gotten smart enough to capitalize off the thirst (integrity of the shoe be damned). So, I would not at all be surprised to hear about those coming out, in years years to come.

The XIIIs look like they'd look nice on feet, but those pics don't do it for me.
There was a time when dudes would've told you "keep dreaming" and I would've agreed, but these days anything is possible. I don't think the original dmp should ever retro (and I don't even own'em), but there's a lot of thirsty dudes that would beg to differ. Nike/JB has finally gotten smart enough to capitalize off the thirst (integrity of the shoe be damned). So, I would not at all be surprised to hear about those coming out, in years years to come.
They didn't show all of the 14s yet though. All we know is that it's black leather and looks like a black suede toe.

Last edited:

Here's the thing. The original dmp was so coveted, that even if they dropped again separate, they would be different. 6s wouldn't have the same durabuck, it'd probably just be flat throughout. And the XI would prob have high pl, and gold lettering. While JB has been bringing shoes back, they still release them with one detail missing; got the 96 SJ 11 but with 45, got the Chicago 10, but with 45, Got the OG Bordeaux but it was the Korean pair and not the Taiwan pair everyone knows, but the TB 3 but with diff grey, etc.

Anyone have any idea of allocation on these yet? Tier Zero? HoH + boutiques?

Trying to get my ducks in a row.

Like others I'm curious what the price point will be with these since I have feeling its going to be closer to $500 versus the $400 or so that would be better.. I'm always unsure of new colorways until I see them in person since pictures on a computer don't always do a shoe justice or can make something look nicer than it really is :nerd: Considering I have most of the packs that have come out or at least the ones I want, I'll probably be in on these unless something is really off on them or the price is like $550+..

Like others I'm curious what the price point will be with these since I have feeling its going to be closer to $500 versus the $400 or so that would be better.. I'm always unsure of new colorways until I see them in person since pictures on a computer don't always do a shoe justice or can make something look nicer than it really is
nerd.gif
Considering I have most of the packs that have come out or at least the ones I want, I'll probably be in on these unless something is really off on them or the price is like $550+..
Most likely $500. The 29 and 11 pack back in 2014 was $500. 

They'll prob b 250 each just like the 6 7,8 "packs" they release two but separately

And I hope come release time everybody is passing

Last edited:
Idk how i feel about those xivs, I like em, but the fact that I have to buy a pair of 13's i dont like to get em :smh:

Who wants to split, sz 10.5 here

Last edited:
Nice details on the 14. I have last shots so having the shoe he performed in to me is better then the celebration version. Good luck to the ones who want.

Back
Top Bottom