Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

This reminds me of the the raging bull pack. I remember everyone hated it. Now they a classic :lol:

It's a nice set 13/14 are my favorite style along with the 12. So there expensive So what lol... if you like em buy em if you don't let em sit .... [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]️[emoji]128175[/emoji]

It's a nice set 13/14 are my favorite style along with the 12. So there expensive So what lol... if you like em buy em if you don't let em sit .... [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]️[emoji]128175[/emoji]
Says the person who was afraid they would sell out 

Ordered from Villa, no tax thru them. $505 with shipping, tracking shows delivery by end of day tomorrow

Got shipment confirmation from Nike and looks like they're sending via FedEx Overnight for some reason..

so u had the standard free shipping and they gave u fedex overnight for free?

Correct just the Free Standard Shipping for being a Nike member. Ordered yesterday, shipped today and it says I'll have them tomorrow.. Not too shabby..

yup i agree
Cheapskates lol
laugh.gif

That's not saying much, a 20% reduction will move most models. And what about the recent ATMOS pack?

400 or something cute like 423 these would have sold faster 
With two black and gold sneakers these would have sold faster 
allowing coupons and discount these would have sold faster 
For 500 these need to be the original bred with a small addition to the design

I kinda think so too Blk and gold 13s would a been really hot. I'd been thinking also (as much as I like the 14s if they'd have done white and gold 14s and Blk and gold 13s might have been even better. Anyone up for a photshop? I would but I suck...

Last edited:
This reminds me of the the raging bull pack. I remember everyone hated it. Now they a classic :lol:

i slept on that pack hard... i really liked the 3m 5s but didnt care for the red pair but it eventually grew on me... i shoulda just copped...this pack i dont care for the 14s at all but i like the 13's just not enough to drop 500 for 1 shoe

Back
Top Bottom