AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I haven't received shipping confirmation yet, but if they don't fit, ill probably be looking for trade.

super comfortable shoe. I need to start wearing it more often
yea, the only shoe that i can a go down a whole size. i loevem i just wish they would of slaped the 3m on the flints and breds
mean.gif

Most comfortable shoe in my rotation

Can't believe I missed out on the restock! Still on the hunt for a 8.5 or 9. Heard they run a little big? My Playoffs are TTS, I wear a 9.

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed out on the restock! Still on the hunt for a 8.5 or 9. Heard they run a little big? My Playoffs are TTS, I wear a 9.

U know how many people missed it?

Check the thread afterwards. Like two people posted they got em. If that haha

Very random and very small.

mine came today, they are a little big, but it's nothing an extra insole won't fix.  they are surprisingly light.

upon closer inspection, these shoes seem to be very well made.  i can find no noticeable imperfections on my pair. they are very light and comfortable.  I had originally passed on these, but I'm glad that I took a chance when I caught the restock.

upon closer inspection, these shoes seem to be very well made.  i can find no noticeable imperfections on my pair. they are very light and comfortable.  I had originally passed on these, but I'm glad that I took a chance when I caught the restock.
Yeah these are great. Aside from the padding thickness and leather quality on the upper, almost identical to the OG's. one of the truest to form retros of the year most definitely.

why is this shoe so easy for me to get i got 2 pair for myself and 4 pair that i sold and or traded via these restocks love trade bait

Back
Top Bottom