AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i'm late to the info everytime these pop up somewhere
mean.gif

^^^ I'm just saying look first before posting. You posted sneakersteal info and a. Didn't read their site to see it was already sold out and b. didn't read even a couple posts up to see the info had been posted already.

^^^ I'm just saying look first before posting. You posted sneakersteal info and a. Didn't read their site to see it was already sold out and b. didn't read even a couple posts up to see the info had been posted already.
truthfully I did not realize or put sneakersteal and sneakerology together. I'll think twice next time

^^^ sorry not trying to be rude. I was just trying to help with posting redundant info. I know u were trying to help.

they don't even use the actual shoe for a picture?? not sure if I would trust copping from them, damn near 250 after shipping anyways.

View media item 450445Ok so these are popping up in Maryland everywhere and I'm salty I paid 270 for my pair on release date. My man copped from DTLR last Friday just randomly walking in and today I go to some random shoe store in the Silver Spring mall (City Sports?) just wandering around and these bad boys are just chilling on the shelf collecting dust smh. Talked to the store associate and he said they got a restock out of nowhere. I'm heated! He said they expect GS sizes this week

Last edited:
what about baltimore county locations?

Apparently Friday was the day. This bulk buyer I know was telling me that they restocked in mondawmin mall on Friday. I was a day too late. No signs they were ever there. Ill hit up my security mall people to see if they know something I don't lol

For NY NTers Sportslane in Steinway Street had sizes 10.5 and up for retail. This was around 2pm.

I was kind of late seeing. Only sizes i got to see were an 8 and 14. I copped a 14. Besides 10.5 what other sizes they have?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom