Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Yeah they've been violating the 13 for years :lol: that pair definitely has the banana and a dino tongue lol. I can't believe they are this far into remastering and Flints still look like this.

Joints look anorexic.

It’s a shame... and weren’t these suppose to be “truest to the OG” lol

13s are my favorite model, they need to really remaster them

When you’ve taken an L on all the other online raffles and your last hope is FLX on Tier 1 status.
0203EEFC-A92E-4CFF-831D-37D2DAB5EC6B.jpeg

Lol Hibbett had me entered in the raffle then they didn't and I couldn't re-enter. Flint 13 Screw Job going on here.
I thought I entered the raffle on the hibbets appp. But apparently I didn’t..
Talk about a punch in the gut

This is exactly what happened to me ... says no raffle entered when I know I entered for a men's and again for a GS.

Do you have to check the Hibbett app yourself or does it notify you?

Gonna do my best to get on RD. Not getting my hopes up anymore tho lol

The weird thing about hibbetts raffle is instead of letting me confirm my win it was just adding the shoes in my cart lol
The shoes are still actually in my cart but i can't checkout
It says this product is not available for purchase yet
So i just did save for later
Hopefully on sat i can checkout easily

The weird thing about hibbetts raffle is instead of letting me confirm my win it was just adding the shoes in my cart lol
The shoes are still actually in my cart but i can't checkout
It says this product is not available for purchase yet
So i just did save for later
Hopefully on sat i can checkout easily
You have some of the craziest sneaker experiences :lol:

I love the fact my shock drop pair comes 2 days before the release. Lol

Totally forgot about the 2 day shipping. Won't do that again.

NDC pair just arrived. I haven't had a pair of 13's since the og flints and the quality on this pair is trash imo.

DFW FOLKS if you put in for mens pair at towneast FTL most likely an L they didnt get shipment in

they going to allow sat and sunday for pickups

I love the fact my shock drop pair comes 2 days before the release. Lol

Totally forgot about the 2 day shipping. Won't do that again.

Damn that sucks. Nike surprisingly shipped mine last week with 2 day shipping even though i didn't pick that option.

Wore mine for the first time the other day. Not sure if the shoe needs more wear or not but the cushioning in these don’t feel as responsive as my 2010 Cherrys.

I’m confused on how this flx works.
what are tiers?
Will i not be able to buy from different foot stores?
are they all connected into one raffle?

^^^ I don’t know, they look pretty good to me.

If he really felt that badly, he’d return the shoes and allow someone else the opportunity to own them complaint-free.
but we all know that’s not the case lol
dudes get on here and complain just to act like they are knowledgeable.
In actuality you just want to showcase the fact that you own the shoe
like, just post your pics and go lol

DFW FOLKS if you put in for mens pair at towneast FTL most likely an L they didnt get shipment in

they going to allow sat and sunday for pickups

You mean Saturday and Sunday for pickups for all stores? Or Town East? That is one of mine cause I always hit there, along with the FTA. I can just change the FTL to another one in the area.

Last edited:
If he really felt that badly, he’d return the shoes and allow someone else the opportunity to own them complaint-free.
but we all know that’s not the case lol
dudes get on here and complain just to act like they are knowledgeable.
In actuality you just want to showcase the fact that you own the shoe
like, just post your pics and go lol

Don’t forget the IG post to showcase that they have the shoe but also provide their mandatory list of complaints along with it in the caption to show how “knowledgeable“ they are lol. Like bro, you spent your money on the shoe and proud enough to post it on IG but your bashing it?! Lol

Back
Top Bottom