Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Don’t forget the IG post to showcase that they have the shoe but also provide their mandatory list of complaints along with it in the caption to show how “knowledgeable“ they are lol. Like bro, you spent your money on the shoe and proud enough to post it on IG but your bashing it?! Lol

dog, dudes really get on here and describe a toebox as “bulbous”, and complain about the shoe’s shape likes it’s REALLY an issue.
once I saw dudes proudly proclaiming that they were willing to buy multiple pairs just to mix and match them for a “perfect” pair I knew this board was full of herbs lol
dudes just be on here chatting man.
it’s really hilarious at times

I swear like a week ago everyone in this thread loved this shoe...now it’s a complete 180. I sold my shock drop pair. Felt like they fit too big, going to try for a half size smaller on release.

dog, dudes really get on here and describe a toebox as “bulbous”, and complain about the shoe’s shape likes it’s REALLY an issue.
once I saw dudes proudly proclaiming that they were willing to buy multiple pairs just to mix and match them for a “perfect” pair I knew this board was full of herbs lol
dudes just be on here chatting man.
it’s really hilarious at times
If those discussions and topics bother you, you're definitely on the wrong sneaker site :rofl:

If those discussions and topics bother you, you're definitely on the wrong sneaker site :rofl:
Nah, I’m not.
I enjoy the photography skills of some of the members & the post-purchase photos and “glamor” shots sometimes help me decide on shoes I’m on the fence about.
dudes that inform the board about restocks and availability have also been valuable.
I can thoroughly enjoy the board while identifying the corniness that’s displayed lol

I swear like a week ago everyone in this thread loved this shoe...now it’s a complete 180. I sold my shock drop pair. Felt like they fit too big, going to try for a half size smaller on release.

Na most of the complainers started complaining even before pics surfaced lol. They live for it lol. Yeah yeah I wish I could go back to the year 1998 too lol.

I plan to go a half size down as well. went half down in the DMP 6s too

This is interesting I half sized down on both the DMP and Fire Red 5s and thought i was losin it..

Glad to see im not lol

Funny enough that made me half size down on royal toes from the early drop and that was a mistake, handed them off to a friend for retail and kept it moving.

This is interesting I half sized down on both the DMP and Fire Red 5s and thought i was losin it..

Glad to see im not lol

Funny enough that made me half size down on royal toes from the early drop and that was a mistake, handed them off to a friend for retail and kept it moving.

that avi :pimp:

Hope Nike retros those again soon. im always in for another pair of AGM 1s

Can you walk in any store and grab them? Or just raffles?

Maybe
I heard on the news 2 malls in the Chicagoland area are opening tomorrow (woodfield and oak brook)
Stores might have pairs
No stores near me did raffles so I’m guessing if they are gonna open they might have some

Nah, I’m not.
I enjoy the photography skills of some of the members & the post-purchase photos and “glamor” shots sometimes help me decide on shoes I’m on the fence about.
dudes that inform the board about restocks and availability have also been valuable.
I can thoroughly enjoy the board while identifying the corniness that’s displayed lol
:rofl:
I’m just here to complain about the people complaining and about the people who are complaining about the people complaining.
Now THAT’S NT in brief LOL

what's the hype on these? These ****s going fast or we expecting them to be sitting for a few hours?

Back
Top Bottom