Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Flints restocking on snkrs?
I'm getting the checkout $190 button but gives me error.

Means its sold out.. X out the app to refresh and see if its still there. Could be a fake sellout but that was happening to me. So I refreshed and it showed as S/O.

Peep this..
Screenshot_20200530-095140.png

So whens the best time to copp these jeans resale from all those punkass resellers with the least damage?

Flints restocking on snkrs?
I'm getting the checkout $190 button but gives me error.

Typical SNKRS error. Happens anytime a shoe sells out same day. It'll pop up with the price randomly and will always says sold out once you try to pay. I honestly can't remember the last time SNKRS did a restock Of any shoe. Back like 3-4 years ago they restocked kicks all the time

Pretty unreal that I copped Concords, playoff 11, cement 4's, and Infareds multiple pairs each with little issues and I cannot even secure one pair of these. W.T.F.

I felt this way with the Royal Toe 1 release. Been copping sneakers for over 15 years now. Was able to get Cool Grey 11's (OG release), DMP Pack, Air Yeezy's, Banned 1's, Royal 1's, Concords, Space Jams, White Cement 3's, and most other grails for most people. But this internet age is slowly pushing me out of my own hobby.

lol im still holding onto hope...EB, FA, and FTL i can still add to cart but saying sold out. idc until the box is greyed out im still smashing ATC like a clown. :frown:

DO NOT GIVE UP! Unless it sends you back to the Hang Tight page, you still have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom