Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

:lol: If that happens I’m done with this shoe

It most likely will happen if they can't ship out immediately. What they do then, is "locate" the shoe from stores. If they still cant get your size, you'll see a refund. It's common practice with Footsites these days

This hit all the feels bruh. I can relate. Parents never could give me the cash during High School for those 2000-2005 releases. When I finally got a career, I bought everything I could.

im an old head bro...class of 06. im not hip with the hype ****. just give me nike retros, foamposites and jordans in OG colorways. my parents got be the bargain bin stuff at footlocker and i had to rock the no name uptempos all year thirsting over all the releases.

This hit all the feels bruh. I can relate. Parents never could give me the cash during High School for those 2000-2005 releases. When I finally got a career, I bought everything I could.
Same. The only Jordans I had in High School were the powder X's, Taxi 12's that my parents bought me. Once I got a Job in senior year were the black toe 14's, oxidized 14's, last shot and 99 white cement. Then was on the hunt for the ones I wanted.

Flints have always sold out..I know this because I've never been able to aquire at retail before. "He got games" and "All stars" also always sell out. This has nothing to do with documentary or stimulus.

Dude I’ve never had any issues getting an AJ 13 because it’s my favorite model. I make sure my ish is together on RD so i dont strike out.

delusional? Ha

people haven’t cared about the 13 in years. The docuseries, quarantine, and stimulus checks are the reason people are buying. There is plenty of stock. If YOU cant see that then YOU are delusional

I know for a fact that at least one major retailer got less stock of these than previous GRs. Why do you think the metallic purples had the same issue? What is not clear if it is related to Nike/JBs logistics or distro chain in getting stock out from holding facilities or if production was reduced outright. As it is people are mentioning direct, individual orders from Nike taking days if not weeks longer to arrive.

im an old head bro...class of 06. im not hip with the hype ****. just give me nike retros, foamposites and jordans in OG colorways. my parents got be the bargain bin stuff at footlocker and i had to rock the no name uptempos all year thirsting over all the releases.

Class of 05' and can absolutely relate. I copped whatever I could from holiday/birthday money. Everytime I see a retro like this one, I always try to cop.

How are u guys getting thru? Damn. I have laptop up on FA and EB and keep hitting atc. And on my phone on FTL and same. But nothing yet. Damn !!!

SP with the troll email, originally tried PayPal, tried a few CC.
F642F2CF-E4CD-4402-BDEA-9EAE2D769E46.jpeg
1590852353501.gif

ive struck out plenty of times and i just said in my other post. And saying I copped isn’t gloating but since yall salty asses are having issues ya wanna jump on me. so instead of singling me out you take your immature self somewhere else.

I singled you out, because you're the one who brought the negativity to this thread.

The one in which you said you were leaving, because you were tired of seeing people cry.

So again, why are you still posting?

class of 06 is “old head” now....:ohwell:. Man it’s crazy thinking about that. I’m 08 so I, not too far behind. I remember these 05’s came out freshman year and everybody had them except me. I was hurt lol. Soon as I got my first job Junior year I was like never again.

im on this site on a Saturday morning and copping my shoes just like you. So you must not have much going on in your life either.

So funny how dudes get butt hurt over an internet comnent

No, people are coming at you because you’re being rude. Obviously, you’re salty about something else because there is no reason to be a jerk and gloat about copping a GR, of all things.

I singled you out, because you're the one who brought the negativity to this thread.

The one in which you said you were leaving, because you were tired of seeing people cry.

So again, why are you still posting?

Negativity about men complaining about shoes? There are far greater issues to care about in this world than shoe

Class of 05' and can absolutely relate. I copped whatever I could from holiday/birthday money. Everytime I see a retro like this one, I always try to cop.

i started working at athlete's foot when i was in 10th grade lol....built a decent collection but was still making minimum wage. then met this dumb broad freshman year of college when gas prices were like $5/gallon that summer and she lived hella far from me. unfortunately sold lots of gems from my collection for gas money to get some *** lol these days im holding onto my stuff, ive evolved and learned fam

No, people are coming at you because you’re being rude. Obviously, you’re salty about something else because there is no reason to be a jerk and gloat about copping a GR, of all things.

no one’s “gloating”about PURCHASING two pair of gr shoes. I did my homework.

Back
Top Bottom