Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

i would hope it was a lurker. i had the link up maybe 10 mins

everyone was freaking out cuz it wouldnt search desktop and the app wasnt loading

posted it.

got my order confirm

6 mins later a “request for cancellation”

pretty pretty grimey

but ill hopefully still get them

shoe gods need to look out for me though

i know plenty hit using my link.

made my contribution.

Yeah low class move there...Especially somebody trying to help out...

Just curious why'd you cover the QR code?

if It wasn’t just coincidental

the code can be scanned and the details of its origin can be had

IF it was loaded onto it to begin with

most newer Nike/Jordan stuff has built in RFID chips on the labels now you can feel/see it under the box label sometimes copper colored flat “computer circuit” lookin

THAT is where the info should be stored but it can be loaded both ways technically

Whoever did that is wrong as can be! There’s no need for someone to have that much hate in there heart. Bad thing is they are probably lurking around smiling about it. If it’s someone here, they’re probably reading everything we write. I just hope that he or she gets a heart because I know that they wouldn’t want it done to them. Do unto others as you’ll have them do unto you!

right?
i could see if i was gloating or hyping.

honestly After seeing this all play out as you got more and more info

person who did that is a real piece of garbage at the end of the day

even if you were gloating which you wasn’t

and?

people gloat and humble brag on here on the regular

it’s a real childish thing to do but the “sneaker game” is flooded with childish mentality we see it daily on every topic

That fact you were hooking people up and this was done to you is the knife twisting aspect like damn can’t even look out for people no more

I hook people up public and in private dm’s fairly often either with links or sometimes info now it’s not everyone in selective in those I even respond to if they hit me up first

because I don’t wanna be burned

To be fair a select few have hooked me up over the years privately in dm and I ALWAYS looked out back for those

now not everyone is a bad person obviously

but getting burned like you did would piss me off

I’m sorry about that hopefully you get your pair

I figure you'll be alright with that size, but I'll be on it either way after I get mine.

Champs launch locator is up in the app and showing FCFS locally right now. Even if the stores are open, it's not 100% capacity. It should be the perfect time to run the new reservation process. I hope they change it.

Is it possible for multiple people to hit from your link if you were logged in? Isn’t it limit one per account?

also, I don’t believe if you sent a link while being logged on, you’d still be logged in. I believe it would make you renter your password.

eventually it would have kicked whoever off

but the link would have given them the link to log into their own account quickly.

eventually it would have kicked whoever off

but the link would have given them the link to log into their own account quickly.
man i was so hurt that snkrs played me like a clown, so i can only imagine how you feel. hopefully these are like the Vs and everyone eats come release day!

missed the shock drop. Yall think these will be an easy snag on SNKRS RD? been waiting on these for years

There will hopefully be a lot to go around. My recommendation is to treat it like a highly anticipated release that is limited (Its not limited).

Have your sites/apps picked, passwords remembered and just be ready to click at 10 am est. May 30th.

While there's no opportunity to get a pair in store, I'm expecting online releases from here on out to be a pain. Add the The Last Dance hype, these will not sit. Don't sleep if you really want a pair.

View attachment 2575357
Saw this on Instagram 😂
70DD9B32-E8B1-4636-B6C1-4C67A68916D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom