Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Ya’ll fine with this?

og
E9368A52-0948-434F-9B04-FB2F5385690F.jpeg

AB243C29-AED8-4CD3-9647-0429FF461020.jpeg
This isn't valid. Show me a picture of the OG and the 2020 using the same camera. Different pictures pulled off the internet will allow variation based on camera used and lighting.

This isn't valid. Show me a picture of the OG and the 2020 using the same camera. Different pictures pulled off the internet will allow variation based on camera used and lighting.
Jumpmanbostic has comparisons on his YouTube page.

There will hopefully be a lot to go around. My recommendation is to treat it like a highly anticipated release that is limited (Its not limited).

Have your sites/apps picked, passwords remembered and just be ready to click at 10 am est. May 30th.
There is some eBay sellers who have them. Wondering if I should go ahead and spend the extra dough

Tonyd2wild is teaming up with champs to giveaway 5 pairs this Sunday. Sizes 9, 9.5,10,11, and 12. Head over to his YouTube channel and IG page. Good luck.

So they're giving away 5 pairs... I couldn't see them doing this if these would be even slightly hard to get.

The usual bots and resellers will be annoying but what else is new? If no or not too many physical stores are releasing these then they should flood the online marketplace. The DMP 6 and Fire Red 5s keep popping up. The 1s pop up from time to time too.

There is some eBay sellers who have them. Wondering if I should go ahead and spend the extra dough

Honestly I'd hold off. I mean if you got it, you got it if the shoe is high on your cop list. But I believe the 30th will be bearable for us.

I’m in KY so hopefully it’s quick like usual. Never know these days.

You should get yours fairly quick if they’re coming from Memphis. I’d say Friday at the latest. That’s when mine are set to arrive. Can’t wait.

Back
Top Bottom