Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Mail call

IMG_20200520_140327.jpg
IMG_20200520_140318.jpg

i got a pair of these 13's want an extra pair plus $4500.00 for the watch ?

Watching now 💪🏾
Damn I hate Karl Malone, hella dirty, y’all just seen that? Tried to just break the Worms arm SMFH.... I still remember that day when he elbowed the admiral to sleep..... won’t ever forget that ****!!!!

Don't forget the elbow he gave Isaiah that required 40 stitches.

Damn I hate Karl Malone, hella dirty, y’all just seen that? Tried to just break the Worms arm SMFH.... I still remember that day when he elbowed the admiral to sleep..... won’t ever forget that ****!!!!

Yo what am I missing I thought they come out in 10 days? I had an alarm to remind me in advance and I come in here to see pictures on-hand. 🤔

So apparently their scuffle was encouraged by WCW as a way to hype their wrestling match that would occur later on.

I'm sure he got a fine payday out of it.

If you want more information on that there is a special on the WWE Network about it.
Was a big wrestling fan back then. Yeah he may have gotten paid, but he didn't get no ring. Karl was trying to hard to act the part. Lost himself within the game.

What are the numbers looking like on these?... People really dropping $300-350 for these just to have them 2 weeks in advance? If you buy on stockx/goat you probably won't get the shoes until almost RD.

If you got it you got it.
We talking about on court stuff right?

Back
Top Bottom