Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Mail call

IMG_20200520_140327.jpg
IMG_20200520_140318.jpg

I have 2010’s that I don’t wear often, don’t think I want to double up. But man am I jealous of the 3M.

Pics got me jelly but reading back how shaky that shock drop was makes me feel like I mightve missed out anyway. Should be a relatively easy cop on RD. Hoping to get 1 solid pair. I still have my 05s so the double up is not necessary on these.

Can't decide which release I love more this year, between these, DMP 6s and UNC 3s... probably gonna have to go with these though because navy and grey are two of my favorite colors.

Should have spent the 5 bucks on shipping. I won't get these until June 2nd....SMH

But I'll get 20% off so I can't complain.

I actually would like to know the same thing. I had to sell my 2017 breds because my tts 10.5 fit small on me. I found this weird too because that’s probably the only pair of 13s I ever owned that fit me like that. To me 13s usually either always fit me tts or even a little big.
I remember 05 flints fit big bro I got 8.5 then smh I want go tts but I don’t want have take out insole like 17 blk/red joints I kept mine lol

Can't decide which release I love more this year, between these, DMP 6s and UNC 3s... probably gonna have to go with these though because navy and grey are two of my favorite colors.
Folks new to sneakers can actually build up a really diverse Jordan retro rotation with all the stuff that’s dropped in the past year.

This is some bull ****. Rec'd an email saying my package was delivered around 10am this morning. I open the front door around 1030 and nothing is there. Its now 430pm and theres still nothing at my door. Just called FedEx but they were no help, they can only open an investigation.

Check with the neighbors man...Sometimes it’s just at the wrong door...

Back
Top Bottom