Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Can't be
Screenshot_20200525-092828_Finish Line.jpg
FL app

Been getting hit with all these releases one right after the other lately :sick: Still have clean 2010s, but I know I’d eventually beat myself up for passing on release

Damn so Oregon is going to have one foot locker open in the whole state. I wonder if they'll get a much bigger run or the same amount of pairs. It's not even the biggest store. Put in all the head starts then realized crap everyone in the state might be trying.

Pay for peace of mind I guess. With some malls opening, I don't think it'll be as hard as people think. Either way I would have tried before paying resale.

Man yall ain't gone even try 1st
Retail or bust I don't care if it's my personal most hyped release or not. With that being said... I ain't worried
Pay for peace of mind I guess. With some malls opening, I don't think it'll be as hard as people think. Either way I would have tried before paying resale.
Every release there are people doing this, as if it’s still 2010 and any of these things are hard to get. Even if you somehow truly strikeout on RD, the prices won’t be any higher afterward, so it makes way more sense to try first before paying resale. But hey, you want ‘em now, at least you know you’re covered LOL

Every release there are people doing this, as if it’s still 2010 and any of these things are hard to get. Even if you somehow truly strikeout on RD, the prices won’t be any higher afterward, so it makes way more sense to try first before paying resale. But hey, you want ‘em now, at least you know you’re covered LOL
Free advice. Next time he charges.

Back
Top Bottom