Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Better than breds cherries and all black shoes. Maybe equal to HGGs.... because they're bluuuuuueeeeeee

I finally got my Hibbets account sorted out entered on their app
I made another Nike account, seeing that I get payment errors
Now its time to let the chips fall, where they may

If you got the disposable income to where paying a bit extra for peace of mind is practical, more power to you.

If you’re living paycheck to paycheck, probably not the best of moves.

Everyone’s financial situations are different though, some on here have established careers and make good money. Some are struggling college students.

Received "no store within 100 miles of zip" tried SF, SD, LA(of course) ended up getting in some raffles for Vegas, did anyone get a store in Cali to enter raffles via apps?
What's left from my '04 pair, missed '10..the sole around here somewhere

20200525_193554.jpg
20200525_193618.jpg
20200525_194312.jpg
20200525_194330.jpg

Last edited:
I’m really interested in how this drop goes

mainly due to the track history of how Nike online sales during pandemic Have been through the roof

granted it’s due to the unemployment/covid check ballers

side note I hope ya ready to pay the taxes(higher bracket now) come next year on that money unless you from certain states but that’s grown talk most people don’t know about gunna be some shocked heads come January like wait wtf lol

but anyway...

the massive sell through on legit EVERYTHING past 2 months(even sandals lol) doesn’t seem to be slowing up at all

so dictating if a cop will be easy or not now is impossible off Nike at least

even fire red 5 or the dmp 6 which many felt were an “easy cop” was GONE on Nike granted available and much easier to cop and even restocked a few times on other sites

so this should be interesting

now for comparison if pandemic never occurred I would say these would have sat a little(original release date) based on release schedule then

During this span most stores have been shut down and if ppl wanted it, had to go the online route. They’ve had no choice in that matter.

mainly due to the track history of how Nike online sales during pandemic Have been through the roof

side note I hope ya ready to pay the taxes(higher bracket now) come next year on that money unless you from certain states but that’s grown talk most people don’t know about gunna be some shocked heads come January like wait wtf lol

but anyway...

the massive sell through on legit EVERYTHING past 2 months(even sandals lol) doesn’t seem to be slowing up at all

even fire red 5 or the dmp 6 which many felt were an “easy cop” was GONE on Nike granted available and much easier to cop and even restocked a few times on other sites

now for comparison if pandemic never occurred I would say these would have sat a little(original release date) based on release schedule then
It seems like they may have made a lot of these and just about every major footsite is selling them. If you’re vigilant and have a few sites open and ready to go with auto fill set up you’ll get a pair. They will sell out though. This one hasn’t retroed since 2010 and seemed to be a desirable colorway.

And depending where you are in the country, some stores are getting these as well. Online is no longer the only option for some.

but anyway...

Those Economic Impact Payments from the CARES Act aren’t subject to federal or state taxes due next year and it is not being reported as income, gift, or otherwise, so nobody will be paying taxes on it and it won’t affect your tax bracket...but that’s grown talk most people don’t know about

Those Economic Impact Payments from the CARES Act aren’t subject to federal or state taxes due next year and it is not being reported as income, gift, or otherwise, so nobody will be paying taxes on it and it won’t affect your tax bracket...but that’s grown talk most people don’t know about

not talking about the $1200 check

thats whatever

but unemployment with the extra payments are taxable my friend(varies by state)

here I’ll show ya....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/08/how...om-your-coronavirus-unemployment-benefit.html

8E8E8388-3D09-4953-95D3-3EF902B9579A.png

Another source....

59597EB4-587F-4AA4-A2AE-7E6B56F134ED.png

another one...

0FAB0C59-C3A2-4083-B7E5-753275C56CD2.png

So like I said and thank you for quoting me...

Grown talk most don’t know about

lol

not talking about the $1200 check

thats whatever

but unemployment with the extra payments are taxable my friend(varies by state)

here I’ll show ya....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/08/how...om-your-coronavirus-unemployment-benefit.html

8E8E8388-3D09-4953-95D3-3EF902B9579A.png

Another source....

59597EB4-587F-4AA4-A2AE-7E6B56F134ED.png

another one...

0FAB0C59-C3A2-4083-B7E5-753275C56CD2.png

So like I said and thank you for quoting me...

Grown talk most don’t know about

lol

I'm talking strictly the one-time COVID check.

Nobody on unemployment should be buying Js right now lol.

With that said, unemployment benefits have always been subject to federal (and most state) taxes.

Back
Top Bottom