Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

sweet deal ...ill take your extra pair after u score your other 2. If I miss out.

PM me Friday after the Foot apps are done. If all goes well with those entries, you can just take one of those at cost and not even have to try :smokin

Now to sort out how exactly the mall is working for these around the pandemic

I'm having issues on the Hibbett app and I'm having issues with the locations on the footlocker app as well....struck out on finishline and fingers crossed for DTLR raffle

I'm guessing everyone getting this message on Hibbet app also

IMG_0849.PNG

Hibbett app was acting up the whole day. I tried to go to my reservations to change the stores to do the raffles and noticed my reservation disappeared. I went to the release tab and it looked like the shoes were already release for sale. Knew something was wrong with the app.

Guess it's online or bust for me. Don't think I have a chance of winning a raffle on FLX being Tier 1, but who knows. Weird stuff can happen. lol.

SNKRS or bust for me.. I was really anticipating this release but idk what happened to where I am slightly losing interest.. I just had to watch a bunch of on feet videos to stay in the game lol

Guess it's online or bust for me. Don't think I have a chance of winning a raffle on FLX being Tier 1, but who knows. Weird stuff can happen. lol.
I'm tier 3 and haven't won sh!! since they converted. I've spent a lot money since and have over 100k pts so if I don't win now I'm done with footapps

Back
Top Bottom