Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I'm tier 3 and haven't won sh!! since they converted. I've spent a lot money since and have over 100k pts so if I don't win now I'm done with footapps

Where are you located and what did you enter? There was only like 2 releases in Dallas that were on there before the pandemic hit and it stopped....I didn't enter them cause I didn't need to. I have over 80k points with them tho

This is my first release under FLX.

But back when FNL was paper tickets I would win at least 50% of the time. With app I think I've hit exactly once and I didn't even want them.

Only FL doing a raffle is like 70 miles away from me... I entered just in case, but that will be an absolute last chance if I strike out everywhere online, which is unlikely.

Where are you located and what did you enter? There was only like 2 releases in Dallas that were on there before the pandemic hit and it stopped....I didn't enter them cause I didn't need to. I have over 80k points with them tho
Atl ga and It was UNC to chi 1s i struck out on. Dont remember much else just know I haven't won anything on flx

Hit fnl earlier m, good to use my rewards but trust me yal these will be plentiful....my boy at hibbets said they had like 70 pairs just men's .

Won raffle for a store pick up at Finishline. Trying for one more, hopefully on SNKRS. Checked out Footlocker at my mall and the manager let me know they did not receive there shipment yet.

The Finishline still had Black/Gold 6s in scattered sizes.

They wouldn’t stack with the 25% off Memorial Day promo tho... I have $10 in rewards that expire on the 28th... so I guess I’ll get a onesie for my son.

They wouldn’t stack with the 25% off Memorial Day promo tho... I have $10 in rewards that expire on the 28th... so I guess I’ll get a onesie for my son.

I think it stacks based on how much your item is after discounts.. I checked and it stacked on those Air Max 95 inspired Air Jordan 4s but it didn't stack on Kyrie 6s (which were much less than the 4s during the sale)

Won on FNL. I’m only tier 1 now at the FTL, Champs and FA so I don’t expect to win there. I also entered the raffle at Hibbetts, but at least I know I have one pair locked down.

Pretty much all stores now use rewards. Hibbets a go l. Fnl a go. Just got 3/3 headstart and a 20 gift card on ftl, hoping to hit there and use the card.

Has anyone else not been charged for their Flints yet from SNKRS from the 1st drop?

they been kind of doing this lately. Charge at the initial purchase. Charged dropped off completely and then charged write before or after they’ve been delivered.

Mmm...
956965E1-0A8E-486F-9CC5-F149950C2CC1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom