Air Jordan 13 "FRed Flints" 5/1/21

i haven't used the footlocker app in a long time
I'm wait listed by what time would i know I'm guessing tomorrow if i can get pair ?

Struck out every freaking release this week (consolation from a week ago hitting on the raffle doe the AMMJ3). Live in the ATL and haven’t hit in store for a release since the Black Friday release but in Bham with a smaller number of FTL stores and hit. I’ll take this one

Wow, I guess ppl were after these.. of all the releases, I figured this would be one I could hit on foot sites. Full hs across all, all waitList, and haven’t came off of any. Besides that, looks like fools would break even after fees.. oh well. Funny thing is, hit on the 2 bigger releases this week.. TS & AMM.

Wow, I guess ppl were after these.. of all the releases, I figured this would be one I could hit on foot sites. Full hs across all, all waitList, and haven’t came off of any. Besides that, looks like fools would break even after fees.. oh well. Funny thing is, hit on the 2 bigger releases this week.. TS & AMM.
I feel the ones after these are the ones who missed out on the OG Flint 13s from last year.

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
7E7591B1-EB0F-4E03-9E97-8153B5B30205.jpeg
09265B92-B9F3-49E9-9FEA-D487C8F7152A.jpeg
0C812947-E957-483D-A2D6-D1B9F89EA8EB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom