Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

FLX fix is in :lol:

just got a notification that there was a cancellation on my entry
Same here. Does that mean FCFS or a similar situation with the Flint 13s, where folks didn’t know what to do.? And they ended up being sold on random nonsense.

Let’s try this again 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

A32491A7-F6DE-4C1E-86B4-E156FD2AA0A6.png

FFACD22A-C55D-4440-9ECD-50465EC05C4A.png

Hoping to hit locally so I’ll have them by Christmas

Anyone know of any penalty for hitting on a pair & letting it go?

I hit at FTL but at the 3rd of 3 stores I’d like to go to. I wanna take my chances with Champs but I think they don’t announce until 6:15 maybe? FTL is making me confirm by 6. If I let this one go I don’t wanna be blacklisted or something by FTL

I got selected at Foot Locker! I already confirmed earlier this hour. I guess I lucked out with the 4 head starts.

I'm going to spurn Champs & Footaction if I get selected at either company because I already committed to Foot Locker.

It's been a year now with winning on Foot Locker today because I struck out on the LeBron VIII Lakers earlier this week with that company. These XIII and those LeBron VIII are the only 2 shoes I entered for this year. The last time I won was a year ago with the 2019 black/red XI at Footaction.

I actually hit on Jubilees but Footlocker wouldn’t let me confirm!

I kept trying then at 6 pm, my time I’m the app said I didn’treserve in time 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️.... I was sick m, that was first time hitting since the switch as well!

Back
Top Bottom