Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

FTA WL.... never been upgraded even before the switch so that’s an L 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂
053E6175-1303-4E77-A179-4A2A1A9403CE.png

I was put on the wait list with Champs.

I checked on Footaction and it indicated I missed the deadline to confirm after being selected. I took time to check my status with them because it was still drawing earlier and I assumed it would take a lot of time after what I read on here. So I missed out with them.

But I'm OK since I won with Foot Locker earlier and they were my preference anyhow.

I was having a VR Xmas party for my job and i totally forgot about the reservation and of course the time i forget I actually won but i didnt make it to confirm. Sucha bummer. I guess i will try my luck tomorrow.

Last edited:
“Missed!” On Footlocker & Footaction🤦‍♂️, L on Champs. Does anyone know how much time they give to confirm pickup? I didn’t get any notifications that I won but did check within an hour or so of the draw closing.

Attachments

• 5AFD34DE-0A70-47F3-92B1-7C5C7A157B99.png
    5AFD34DE-0A70-47F3-92B1-7C5C7A157B99.png
    307 KB · Views: 225
L's on all GS pairs, a few stores puled theirs from FLX (possibly they didnt arrive on time). 5 Wins, a couple L's

For those of you who do not want to wait until morning, these will be available on BSTN, not sure how much over U.S retail + your state tax these will be when you deduct VAT and factor in the current exchange rate.

Here's the rundown, thegamemodo9 getting money out in Youngstown
Get some goons together, a driver and bring them guns down
Heard he had his hands in some AJ XIIIs, plus a few pounds
Him with some wild Haitians, set up shop in the dude lounge
Niketalkers is migrating, he came from Cue Gardens
With a live situation, hyper royals will get you in preparation
When you get there, pick up the whip with the navigation
And follow all the prompts til you get to your destination
Haha fire.

Back
Top Bottom