Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

Just came in from FL. Joints niiiiiice. 3M
826B4623-9300-4C4A-A921-1018466ECF2E.jpeg

Yea I’m planning to call at some point. I also ordered a pair of yeezys on nov 28th that have been stuck since December 2nd. I filed a claim for those and they were considered lost so they refunded me. Crazy how bad usps is.

That scares me considering I have 8 coming from them right now. One of them was a raffle win from Renarts in NY that scanned in Cali this morning.

I'm in Dallas 🙄

That scares me considering I have 8 coming from them right now. One of them was a raffle win from Renarts in NY that scanned in Cali this morning.

I'm in Dallas 🙄
I think eventually everything will move through but it’ll probably be a few weeks after the new year for them to catch up.

I used posted photos of mismatched textures on these XIII from this thread on Saturday as a mental reference before I went to pick mine up.

I went to Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on Sunday and encountered an assistant manager named Shauntee. He helped get the pair I had reserved for me and I brought it to his attention about mismatched textures I saw the day before. He actually helped me by being an extra set of eyes and brought out an extra pair and swapped a side to get a pair with very close material texture.

Both pairs he showed me weren't that bad honestly. Neither had polar opposite textures like some got on here unfortunately. I'm glad he helped me get nearly identical texture on my pair with a simple swap of a side.

So I ended up getting a pair with the smooth texture as opposed to the slightly wrinkly leather after the side swap. I appreciate Shauntee for his help. So if you're in L.A. and stop by Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker, look for Shauntee for help because he's friendly and helpful, somewhat clever too.
IMG_4848.JPG

^^^The right side is slightly more wrinkly, but I can live with it because it isn't polar opposite at least.

I used posted photos of mismatched textures on these XIII from this thread on Saturday as a mental reference before I went to pick mine up.

I went to Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on Sunday and encountered an assistant manager named Shauntee. He helped get the pair I had reserved for me and I brought it to his attention about mismatched textures I saw the day before. He actually helped me by being an extra set of eyes and brought out an extra pair and swapped a side to get a pair with very close material texture.

Both pairs he showed me weren't that bad honestly. Neither had polar opposite textures like some got on here unfortunately. I'm glad he helped me get nearly identical texture on my pair with a simple swap of a side.

So I ended up getting a pair with the smooth texture as opposed to the slightly wrinkly leather after the side swap. I appreciate Shauntee for his help. So if you're in L.A. and stop by Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker, look for Shauntee for help because he's friendly and helpful, somewhat clever too.
IMG_4848.JPG

^^^The right side is slightly more wrinkly, but I can live with it because it isn't polar opposite at least.

Can you post your potential jersey and fitted combos.

You have a plethora of 🔥 jerseys and hats

Can you post your potential jersey and fitted combos.

You have a plethora of 🔥 jerseys and hats

It's like you already know what's imminent. Like you have a crystal ball on me or something. 😆🔮

I'm glad I finally have a black and royal shoe I can wear with this Magic Tracy McGrady jersey and fitted hat too. The perfect shoes since they have the Magic's color scheme.

I'm also happy I can maintain my F Adidas stance now that these shoes came out. I refuse to wear piece of 💩 Adidas. I don't give a 💩 that McGrady has a lifetime deal with that sorry company. It won't persuade me to wear them. I didn't like Adidas then, I won't like them now or going forward.

I'm hoping to wear these together when the sunny seasons come around again.
IMG_4827.JPG
IMG_4828.JPG

It's like you already know what's imminent. Like you have a crystal ball on me or something. 😆🔮

I'm glad I finally have a black and royal shoe I can wear with this Magic Tracy McGrady jersey and fitted hat too. The perfect shoes since they have the Magic's color scheme.

I'm also happy I can maintain my F Adidas stance now that these shoes came out. I refuse to wear piece of 💩 Adidas. I don't give a 💩 that McGrady has a lifetime deal with that sorry company. It won't persuade me to wear them. I didn't like Adidas then, I won't like them now or going forward.

I'm hoping to wear these together when the sunny seasons come around again.
IMG_4827.JPG
IMG_4828.JPG
Tmac Jersey goes great with them. I even have a tmac jersey. Somewhere...can’t wait for my pair. Angus is peppered to return them though. Getting real tired of this bull**** game I have to play to get what I expect for a $200 pair of shoes.

Speaking of tmac though. I remember when I became an instant fan in the 2001 playoffs I think it was, first round? against his former team and teammate Vince carter and the raptors. That first round series was exciting and tmac could do everything then before the injuries.

My pair was supposed to be delivered yesterday but of course it’s late. Hopefully it gets delivered today, would be a Nice present on Christmas. I’m not going to stress over it though, I understand how busy the USPS is right now.

My pair was supposed to be delivered yesterday but of course it’s late. Hopefully it gets delivered today, would be a Nice present on Christmas. I’m not going to stress over it though, I understand how busy the USPS is right now.
who doing delivery on Xmas?

My wife was talking to our mail person yesterday and they said that the USPS will be doing Deliveries today to catch up on being so far behind. But not sure if that’s everywhere or just in my area.
Yep, FedEx just dropped off a box for me this morning. Saw on my patio video, they pulled up in a uhaul van. I’ve also had both ups and Usps deliver in past Christmases. Previous years if I caught them, I‘d tip and offer hot cocoa.

Yep, FedEx just dropped off a box for me this morning. Saw on my patio video, they pulled up in a uhaul van. I’ve also had both ups and Usps deliver in past Christmases. Previous years if I caught them, I‘d tip and offer hot cocoa.
that’s awesome. I keep visa gift cards to give to USPS workers for dealing with my eBay packages. They told me they can’t accept cash but I bet they might if I just lay it on them. All good though because visa gift cards are almost as good.

I don’t get why people say they don’t care when they very obviously do. And should.

Oh and they’re not going to let you exchange one shoe :rofl:
They said they would have gave me another pair, but they sold out. Plus, I think I blew things out of proportion. Some people told me they wouldn't notice the problem, so I'm rocking them.

that’s awesome. I keep visa gift cards to give to USPS workers for dealing with my eBay packages. They told me they can’t accept cash but I bet they might if I just lay it on them. All good though because visa gift cards are almost as good.
I’ll tell you this coming from a mailman, if they don’t take cash they tripping. General rule of thumb they told us years ago is to not accept tips over $20. Some kind of ethics thing but times change. Cash and gift cards are great during this time of year. It’s better than getting baked treats/desserts and me having to ask if it has peanuts due to my allergic reaction to them.

Still waiting for my pair to be delivered. Tracking info hasn’t updated for a couple days so I have no idea where they are lol

I have one that says Shipment received since 12/18.....no movement since. I'm giving it through the holidays before I do anything.....we know they're stacked up. As long as it gets here, no worries on how long it takes

Back
Top Bottom