Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

Still no update on my pair. I know the USPS is slammed with delivery’s but can I at least get a update :frown:

Sign up for email notifications on the tracking. A couple other packages I got on Saturday didn't say they were out for delivery but showed up at my door anyway. Wouldn't have known they were there without the email. Honestly we have no idea when these are gonna show up so best to stay as notified as possible for the time being

I’ve sent out eBay packages and after tracking just stopped updating I filed claims and got the insurance $100 plus eventually the packages one eventually got to the customer and the other made it back to me.

I’ve sent out eBay packages and after tracking just stopped updating I filed claims and got the insurance $100 plus eventually the packages one eventually got to the customer and the other made it back to me.

It might be different if you have insurance, in my case UPS had record of having the package in their possession at a distribution center but didn’t track it for delivery. They were able to find the package before I filed the claim but UPS told me as part of the claim I would have to sign an affidavit saying I never received the package and would report the package as delivered if they eventually did find it after I filed the claim. I’m guessing part of the claim on their side is that they investigate the driver and warehouse employees who are part of the delivery process-I seriously don’t think they care about the $200 or whatever the package is worth but if packages are being stolen (or are simply lost due to negligence) by their employees, it hurts their entire business.

Mine finally came in today. I noticed on my pair the toeboxes don’t have that tumble look, its basically a flat leather but when you push into it you can see the creases. Overall, I’m happy with my pair other than i wanted the toeboxes to be tumbled.

C893252A-8672-4172-9AFE-56BE6FA2D6C2.jpeg
20CEF7A9-1574-4609-A248-68B2B771B8BB.jpeg
160E8FF3-7102-4347-B6E0-7385C6DFA680.jpeg

Damn my pair from nike via ups just got hit with
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible
Was scheduled for delivery tomorrow
The wait continues...

There are so many pairs of these on ebay for $200.00 BIN with free shipping. Broke boy resellers could have left those pairs in the stores for us to buy without having to wait on authentication from Ebay and slow delivery from USPS smh.

Brother man what was your very first XIII? Mine was the Neutral Greys (2005).
Were those the grey toes?? Because I had the grey toes from 2005 and they had the bleeding pink pods which ruined them. My 2005 flints had that problem bad also. That was the year I truly realized JB quality was awful and a couple years later stopped purchasing all Jordans entirely all the way up to this year after covid hit.

My very first 13s were the blk navy lows in 1998. I always admit I’m weird for having picked those in 1998 but I still love them. The fact that they were less expensive helped :lol:

There are so many pairs of these on ebay for $200.00 BIN with free shipping. Broke boy resellers could have left those pairs in the stores for us to buy without having to wait on authentication from Ebay and slow delivery from USPS smh.
Wannabe hustlers have ruined the culture. Everyone wants to be a reseller now it’s pathetic. Nike has created it though.
Anyway I need to pick up another pair on eBay if they going for $200 :wow:

Back
Top Bottom