Air Jordan 13 Hyper Royal/ December 19, 2020

I might have to get these

I didn't get the XII's, I like XIII's better.

The material on the paneling ruined the 12s imo. Once again, JB was getting cute with the materials for no reason and it ruined the shoe. There was no need for it to be anything but the regular textured material that was used on the paneling of all og 12s.

Just do it.
:lol:
I do want to. The cw is sick and with the black 3m mesh. Are you going to? I know you have serious problems (rightly so) with the current 13s. I love 13s so much it’s hard for me NOT to cop this one. I did cop 3 pairs of the flints and 2 pair of the lucky greens (because who knows when we will see that green on a 13 again) just because my wife loves green on me and wanted me to get em plus I do like em and I got both pairs under retail. Well first I got a pair off Nike but sent them right back because one toe had wrinkles on it looking like the upper lip of a 93 yr old woman.

:lol:
I do want to. The cw is sick and with the black 3m mesh. Are you going to? I know you have serious problems (rightly so) with the current 13s. I love 13s so much it’s hard for me NOT to cop this one. I did cop 3 pairs of the flints and 2 pair of the lucky greens (because who knows when we will see that green on a 13 again) just because my wife loves green on me and wanted me to get em plus I do like em and I got both pairs under retail. Well first I got a pair off Nike but sent them right back because one toe had wrinkles on it looking like the upper lip of a 93 yr old woman.
Yes, I have serious problems with how they execute 13s now. Last 13 I bought was the Chris Paul 13 PE(the black)and the leather...or shall I say, the fake leather is cheap as hell...Payless quality...maybe even worse. Because this colorway is so good, I think I’m going to buy a pair and check them out up close. If they are fairly decent, I will keep. If I am too disgusted by the execution, I will send them back. By the looks of the videos, they are looking ok to keep so far. :lol: I’m still not thrilled about the leather they are using on them though. It needs to be much better.

I'm not willing to wait on certain colorways of the silhouette, my favorite, even if it isn't perfect. I've wanted these Royals since the OG Breds....blue is my favorite color. Wanted the Flints since I was a kid too but the 2020's are the first one I owned that I could wear (the 2005s I got in 2018 I was too scared to put on, I just wanted to own it).

I have 7 pairs I gotta try to get already between me, my brother, and friends. Ready to tell everyone else no, cause there's gonna be more

Yes, I have serious problems with how they execute 13s now. Last 13 I bought was the Chris Paul 13 PE(the black)and the leather...or shall I say, the fake leather is cheap as hell...Payless quality...maybe even worse. Because this colorway is so good, I think I’m going to buy a pair and check them out up close. If they are fairly decent, I will keep. If I am too disgusted by the execution, I will send them back. By the looks of the videos, they are looking ok to keep so far. :lol: I’m still not thrilled about the leather they are using on them though. It needs to be much better.
I know dude. The “leather” is awful and has been for quite some time. I kinda regret tripling up on the flints because I found a nice pair of OGs in excellent condition and copped those for a really good price. It’s nuts feeling the difference between them and the 2020 retros. The leather on the OGs is the biggest thing but the entire shoe is so much softer and flexible. Just taking them out of the box was like whoa.
4237724F-57BC-4F5C-8682-BCE97D03EC10.jpeg

Actually, I forgot, last 13 I bought was the Clot 13 low and they are superb. They did justice to that one.
Yeah I just learned of those and love the infrared and I love 13 lows. My favorite lows actually. That’s what a suede leather on the toe

I do plan on picking up those clot lows. And this black hyper royal cw is so fire I really might have to cop as well. I gotta be careful with 13s and 7s I could easily buy too many. I’m really trying to limit my rotation of pairs to wear to around 40 though smh

still on the fence with these. Anyone know how these fit? I went half size down in the Flints from this year

still on the fence with these. Anyone know how these fit? I went half size down in the Flints from this year
You should be alright. I've been going 1/2 down or TTS on XIII for the last few years without a big difference between the two.

They probably will be the same fit. I feel with 13s it’s usually half size down or if you want some wiggle room you can go TTS. Having said that, i know the last retro of the bred 13s from 2017 fit small, I had to half size up in those. Those were the only 13s i had to half size up.

Back
Top Bottom