Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

I need 2 pairs now
roll.gif

I haven't seen a cheaper preorder and people are predicting the resell price will be ridiculous....might be my best chance....

Resell value of these Q54 13's looks like it is indeed gonna be high like I posted on the first page and dudes thought I was tripping saying these are gonna resell around $600-1k. Most of you all from the first few pages said No Way these are gonna go for over $500+. Anyway enough of the resell talk I'm just glad I was able too find A hook up and get my sz on lock as of an hour ago I got the tex asking what sz I need in these? Not sure whether too go ttsz or A .5 sz up. Well good luck too all I will post pics once I get.

Saw a seller on ebay selling an actual pair, claimed he got it in France. Could they be selling it there a day earlier coz of the jordan 30th anniv celebration there?

Resell value of these Q54 13's looks like it is indeed gonna be high like I posted on the first page and dudes thought I was tripping saying these are gonna resell around $600-1k. Most of you all from the first few pages said No Way these are gonna go for over $500+. Anyway enough of the resell talk I'm just glad I was able too find A hook up and get my sz on lock as of an hour ago I got the tex asking what sz I need in these? Not sure whether too go ttsz or A .5 sz up. Well good luck too all I will post pics once I get.

props

gonna hold out until after the shattered backboard and Yeezy 350 release

long shot but if anyone had access to shattered backboard 1s I would trade a pair..if there s anyone pm me..don't ask for hook up guys..i ll have to camp for hours and will do it only for that trade.. :smile: thanks!

Yea I hear ya. I like them shattered backboards more than the CHI 1's High, but as for them wanna B roshe run/ Future looking  Yeezy 350 boost lows Ahhhh I'm good.

I'm still on the hunt for A ds pair of Solar 2's.

Only 6 pages on this thread due too A EU release only I guess is the reason. Need Another pair for my son so if anyone can help me out please be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom