Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Finally Jordan makes a good limited release, it's been years since he's done this right

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

just read on twitter

@nikestore where will the Jordan 13 playoff Ray Allen PE release in Los Angeles or are they Boston exclusive?

It's only going to NT Boston
, as for other retailers we can not speak for them. But for Nike Store's, only Boston

only 1 hr drive!!!!!
road trip from Brooklyn son

just read on twitter

@nikestore where will the Jordan 13 playoff Ray Allen PE release in Los Angeles or are they Boston exclusive?

, as for other retailers we can not speak for them. But for Nike Store's, only Boston

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

Anybody know if HOH opens early for releases like this? It stinks they are doing a Friday release I have off on the weekends but Friday is rough unless they open early. Do they usually have a one or two per person limit on releases like this I've never been to a HOH for stuff like this I'm just curious what the deal is?

Anybody know if HOH opens early for releases like this? It stinks they are doing a Friday release I have off on the weekends but Friday is rough unless they open early. Do they usually have a one or two per person limit on releases like this I've never been to a HOH for stuff like this I'm just curious what the deal is?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

just read on twitter

only 1 hr drive!!!!!
Kamp dont u mean to....

Originally Posted by moneymike88

just read on twitter

only 1 hr drive!!!!!
Kamp dont u mean to....

Originally Posted by ericjunior

The bay area def needs another HOH location ... Far too many sneaker heads in one area for just one HOH

yeah i hate going down to serramonte, especially since i don't have a car. they need one in the actual city

Originally Posted by ericjunior

The bay area def needs another HOH location ... Far too many sneaker heads in one area for just one HOH

yeah i hate going down to serramonte, especially since i don't have a car. they need one in the actual city

Originally Posted by Mr718

Excited

ray-allen-13s.jpg
air-jordan-xiii-13-ray-allen-player-exclusive-5.jpg
air-jordan-xiii-13-ray-allen-player-exclusive1.jpg

These would be better if they had a black sole and sock liner.

These are absolutely beautiful. Been following Ray since his days at Uconn and he's definitely my favorite player and a class act. I'm just not sure about how I will be able to get these. Driving to PG Plaza and camping doesn't really sound like a great idea to me...Why is this the only HOH in the DMV??
mad.gif

These are absolutely beautiful. Been following Ray since his days at Uconn and he's definitely my favorite player and a class act. I'm just not sure about how I will be able to get these. Driving to PG Plaza and camping doesn't really sound like a great idea to me...Why is this the only HOH in the DMV??
mad.gif

^^^ wow those pics looks amazing/ too bad its not purple I bleed Sac Kings lol/ i'll copped if i have the dough lol

^^^ wow those pics looks amazing/ too bad its not purple I bleed Sac Kings lol/ i'll copped if i have the dough lol

Back
Top Bottom