Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

13 is and always will be my favorite Jordan..  ever since I saw him wearing these when he broke the record I hoped they would release someday..  sad to see that its going to be limited and hard to get, but will it make them that much more special to those who get a pair.. I wish they would release more of the PE Retro's that guys are wearing..  I remember when Q-Rich played for the suns he had some sick 13's that I would love to get my hands on a pair even just for the collection since his shoes are like a size 15 i think...  I remember amare even rocking a of them pair in practice a few times..  

13 is and always will be my favorite Jordan..  ever since I saw him wearing these when he broke the record I hoped they would release someday..  sad to see that its going to be limited and hard to get, but will it make them that much more special to those who get a pair.. I wish they would release more of the PE Retro's that guys are wearing..  I remember when Q-Rich played for the suns he had some sick 13's that I would love to get my hands on a pair even just for the collection since his shoes are like a size 15 i think...  I remember amare even rocking a of them pair in practice a few times..  

I need em,

Unfortunately I'm working camps all summer and won't be able to get out and grab these.

I'll check around and see if anyone can grab them for me and that'll be about it...good luck to everyone.

I need em,

Unfortunately I'm working camps all summer and won't be able to get out and grab these.

I'll check around and see if anyone can grab them for me and that'll be about it...good luck to everyone.

just read on twitter

@nikestore where will the Jordan 13 playoff Ray Allen PE release in Los Angeles or are they Boston exclusive?

It's only going to NT Boston, as for other retailers we can not speak for them. But for Nike Store's, only Boston

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

just read on twitter

@nikestore where will the Jordan 13 playoff Ray Allen PE release in Los Angeles or are they Boston exclusive?

It's only going to NT Boston, as for other retailers we can not speak for them. But for Nike Store's, only Boston

only 1 hr drive!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom