Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

I got my pair from k-lab yesterday and fortunately my box, label, and shoes look unblemished- although, I got a pair with slight creasing in the suede, hologram stickers removed, and a few glue stains on the carbon fiber.

Overall- I'm disappointed with the execution of the shoe(and I'm pretty easy to please). These are definitely NOT worth the 800-1100$ eBay prices. Something tells me the white liner will also yellow over time. I'm not a reseller and will def keep my ray ray 13's but I don't even think they're even worth the 579$ I paid for em. DRO,freeze- don't sweat these man, ur not missing much! I will try to post pics from my iPhone later.

These are so ugly. I will be copping to resell, I need some cash bad.

Although, that Ray shootman logo is pretty dope. Always wondered why he never had his own sig. Maybe they'll start releasing his PEs with the Ray Shootman logo instead of the Jumpman.

2nd vid, dark $@# dude in the white boston tee with the white/purple Xs, that's my boy, I told him he was crazy 
laugh.gif

yea theres another china site that has them for sale priced at $400. so these might no be that limited...

Someone tweeted at Nike asking about a quickstrike release from jb. They replied that it had not yet been confirmed by jb. Could that qs be this?

Just got my FinishLine pair in today as well! I already put em on my feet in my house, and I can't wait to wear em outside!

-Jermaine

I was reading the Facebook page of the the closet collector guy and he said in a status comment that he received and email from JB saying that they weren't releasing anywhere else after boston release.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Someone in buy/sell has these for $1100 if anyone wants to jump on them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sent as a gift???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DECEASED.

SELLERS BE KILLING ME WITH THAT SENT AS A GIFT NONSENSE
laugh.gif

You must not sell....$4 for every $100 adds up FAST....
If I sell to somebody that doesn't want to, that's cool....you're just gonna pay the additional charge. 

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Sent as a gift???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DECEASED.

laugh.gif

If I sell to somebody that doesn't want to, that's cool....you're just gonna pay the additional charge. 
Why not just add the 4 bucks in the first place? 

Too much scamming going on to risk that gift nonsense.

I must REALLY have a good history with the seller to send gift.

Mine came in last night
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
  Not without nervousness tho......I had two packages showing "Out for delivery" with UPS tracking, the Rays and some other shoes from Nike.com...well 3:30 rolls around..I have to leave for work at 4...FINALLY a knock at door and I eagerly go to get boxes.....only one box......and of course its the Nike.com delivery......S&^$%!!!!!!!!!!!    I jog after UPS guy and ask what gives...says he doesn't know...nothing on his system....said maybe an error in loading...said to wait a few hours and then maybe call UPS........my stomach sinks.....out of all the deliveries to have a problem with THIS one......I said F%$# that....I called UPS right then and had the lady start tracking it down......driving to work I get a call that it was loaded onto wrong truck and will be at my house by 8, probably by 6.....great...I won't be home....and it's starting to pour like crazy....I'll be working and it'll be sitting there getting drenched if they don't stick it way back under front overhang. 
Luckily it stopped raining, I only worked 4 hours and came back..it was there nice and dry.....what an ordeal, man......too much stress lol.....but here they are.....box nice and CRISPY.....definately a cop for the ages for me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT should just ban or scrap the idea of allowing "sending as gift" ads (just like no +4% allowed). Just list/sell a shoe at a price your willing to go lowest for (factor in the fees ahead of time) and call it a day. Too much scammers and he said, she said when stuff pops up.

I mean +4% is not allowed, its illegal to charge for fees or something right? Well isn't it illegal to lie and say every purchase made on paypal is a "gift" when we're paying high prices for shoes, that's no gift lol...

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Mine came in last night
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
  Not without nervousness tho......I had two packages showing "Out for delivery" with UPS tracking, the Rays and some other shoes from Nike.com...well 3:30 rolls around..I have to leave for work at 4...FINALLY a knock at door and I eagerly go to get boxes.....only one box......and of course its the Nike.com delivery......S&^$%!!!!!!!!!!!    I jog after UPS guy and ask what gives...says he doesn't know...nothing on his system....said maybe an error in loading...said to wait a few hours and then maybe call UPS........my stomach sinks.....out of all the deliveries to have a problem with THIS one......I said F%$# that....I called UPS right then and had the lady start tracking it down......driving to work I get a call that it was loaded onto wrong truck and will be at my house by 8, probably by 6.....great...I won't be home....and it's starting to pour like crazy....I'll be working and it'll be sitting there getting drenched if they don't stick it way back under front overhang. 
Luckily it stopped raining, I only worked 4 hours and came back..it was there nice and dry.....what an ordeal, man......too much stress lol.....but here they are.....box nice and CRISPY.....definately a cop for the ages for me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
UPS usually puts packages in big clear trash bags if it's raining. Nice scoop though. Hope you're one of the people who rocks.

Soooo these won't be re released huh??? If they were dropping in august we woulda heard by now

after looking at some more picture i still like but i still cant believe that they were so limited and going for so much
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

b/c people lowball and then want the seller to eat the paypal fees...

This can't be expressed enough! And the low balling has gotten wayyyyyyyyy out of hand lately. Lets get back to the shoes tho people. 
pimp.gif
 pics ericy5150 and I'm glad yours came in!

Eric,

where did you get the shirt? Below all is the shirt I was referring to. Now I just need to wait on my purchase of the shoes coming thru. Shirt was $24.99 by the way!

Pics not loading sorry all

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Sent as a gift???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DECEASED.

laugh.gif

The gift thing has been exposed and costs buyers in the end cause gifts are backed by the protection.

Back
Top Bottom