Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Kingkickz is sold out also, if you try to add thdem to your cart it will say item out of stock. They said on the twitter that if they had any extra pairs after the pre orders are fulfilled then they would auction them of via fb and twitter.

I dont think these will be releasing again I called HoH and they have no information about any upcoming release for these. Might have to just settle on paying reseller prices on NT, ISS or eBay

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

I dont think these will be releasing again I called HoH and they have no information about any upcoming release for these. Might have to just settle on paying reseller prices on NT, ISS or eBay

Says the guy selling them for $950 in the 10.5-11 forum.
grin.gif

Jussayin....

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Raposo927

SneakerApe seems to have some sizes but a little nervous to pull the trigger on them

bf034dec4e7a90bbd53b_2.jpg

I'd be nervous too.
Don't pull it man through out this whole thread people have been complaining about them. Its not even worth the trouble

Saw this shirt at the Celebration Nike Outlet in Florida.  Pictures kind of sucks but it matches the 13's perfectly

I think the Fox Hills Footaction might have some left from the Jordan Brand event they had during All Star weekend.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

I think the Fox Hills Footaction might have some left from the Jordan Brand event they had during All Star weekend.

Of the He Got Aim shirts?

Where is Fox Hills and do they do phone orders?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Raposo927

SneakerApe seems to have some sizes but a little nervous to pull the trigger on them

bf034dec4e7a90bbd53b_2.jpg

I'd be nervous too.
Don't pull it man through out this whole thread people have been complaining about them. Its not even worth the trouble

I wouldnt do it. 
ohwell.gif

I was thinking about copping them from sneakerape too, but now I'm hesitant after reading the thread. I heard there were rumors about them being released later on in limited quantities at House Of Hoops.

Well I filed a dispute with paypal over my sneakerape order and the guy refunded the money right away. I emailed him and had conversation with him and honestly I wasnt a A hole but I wasnt really nice either. I made a comment that he should take more pics of the shoes since the ones posted didnt have size tags and ppl were doubting he even had them (myself included). A few days later I heard he updated his twitter account with these photos that someone who purchased from them on ISS sent me:

http://twitpic.com/5yf3j9

http://twitpic.com/5wptn5

I spoke to the dude on ISS who sent the pics and he said he received his from sneakerape recently and he was happy with them.

I emailed sneakerape to say that I saw the tagged pics and that someone I knew received his pair. I asked if he could still fill my order if I ordered again and he replied that he could. So I purchased the Ray 13's again but also added a pair of Black Cement 3's as a good gesture.

TODAY I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!!

Im not tryna convince anyone to buy from them but I did have some not so nice things to say earlier in the thread and I think its only fair to them that I post this since they made an effort to make things right.

Ill update yall when they arrive

Do you really think these will be re-released?  Hope all is well!  Glad my account finally got approved!
Want to cop a 3rd pair for my brother!  Had a blast chilling in line for my first pair of Jordan's in 3 

years!  Recovering sneaker addict here 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom