Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Freeze

lol just not got my refund back from kicks-lab. smh screw those chumps man

Im sorry to hear that man

I wish Finishline would ship to Canada so I can cop the Shirt
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by metallic

Ray Allen shirts up on finishline.com

damn i missed out....already out of stock
What are you talking about?  I just went there now and they have medium, large, and x-large still available.  $32 each.

thats a decent price for b-grades compared to what they're hittin on the bay... from the pix it looks like he probably ordered his from kicks-labs... same issue me and some of the others have that ordered from kickslab (glue stains on the bottom) nothing to major
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

thats a decent price for b-grades compared to what they're hittin on the bay... from the pix it looks like he probably ordered his from kicks-labs... same issue me and some of the others have that ordered from kickslab (glue stains on the bottom) nothing to major
grin.gif
If glue stains and your issued are considered B-grade conditions, then I'm done 

bro my shoes arent marked Bgrade... i put that because some of ya'll were saying they will be considered bGrades.... ^^^^^ refer to my question

B-grades usually don't get JB boxes as most boxes are made after the production of the shoes... B-grade marks are put on by the outlet ppl.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Freeze

lol just not got my refund back from kicks-lab. smh screw those chumps man

Im sorry to hear that man

I wish Finishline would ship to Canada so I can cop the Shirt
frown.gif

yea bro. it's cool tho.  I was more mad that it took so long to get my money back. smh.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Damn Freeze that sucks homie. Im sorry to hear that bro i was more than certain you were goin to receive a pair.
thanks fam.  yea thats the way the game goes sometimes.  it's all good tho.  Used that money to cop Concords early and Space Jams lol, so things are looking up! lol.

Originally Posted by riddla713

so my friend bought 2 pairs from sneakerape last week and they were supposed to ship out on 7/31, well today he gets a refund and an email from sneakerape saying they ran out of his sz and will not restock until next week.
          From what I keep hearing in this thread about Sneakerape seems like theyre not legit.... if they are legit, theyre definitely UnReliable...
          Seems like they giving customers the run around 

since the Rays had a release date in the first week of July, 

they said they were shipping the Rays out on July 15th, 22nd, 29th.. Aug 5th, and currently shipping out on the 15th supposedly..

Thats bad business.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Be careful..

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by riddla713

so my friend bought 2 pairs from sneakerape last week and they were supposed to ship out on 7/31, well today he gets a refund and an email from sneakerape saying they ran out of his sz and will not restock until next week.
          From what I keep hearing in this thread about Sneakerape seems like theyre not legit.... if they are legit, theyre definitely UnReliable...
          Seems like they giving customers the run around 

since the Rays had a release date in the first week of July, 

they said they were shipping the Rays out on July 15th, 22nd, 29th.. Aug 5th, and currently shipping out on the 15th supposedly..

Thats bad business.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Be careful..
Sadly, this is the truth.  What bothers me tho is, lets say everyone who copped from them get an iffy pair and we all blast them for terrible quality and service........whats to stop them from taking the site down and starting a new one under a new name.  All it takes is a release like the Ray 13's to put a site on the map.

Don't know how people deal with these early release websites. They lie after lie. You get a tracking # on time from them and receive flawless sneakers....you won the lottery. The broken English doesn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom