Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

i dont like messing with these early release sites. the shipping is outrageous, and some sites have been found to sell b-grades when doing this. better to have a connect, or worse case just wait out the general release and cop @ retail

Originally Posted by zyr12

B-grades usually don't get JB boxes as most boxes are made after the production of the shoes... B-grade marks are put on by the outlet ppl.

This used to be the case, but my boy works at Vacaville outlet and he said boxes have been coming lately pre marked with a bigger than usual giant B

hmmm...i have received word that an HOH in New york has already gotten a shipment but has not been allowed to even open the case and has not been told a release date
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

hmmm...i have received word that an HOH in New york has already gotten a shipment but has not been allowed to even open the case and has not been told a release date
laugh.gif

If this is true, and if/when they drop I hope they can give people a nice heads up on it. But you wouldn't catch me camping days for these though.

laugh.gif
riiiiiiiight

From what i heard...HOH will not have a set release date for them to let the public know. They will be told a date to put them out but will not tell the public they even have them and then boom they'll be on the shelves to avoid all the scumbags threatening employees and what not

My hoh has an air jordan releasing on their manifest this Tuesday, the 9th. No details or anything it just says air jordan. Wondering if it could be these.

laugh.gif

I feel bad for all the phone calls HOH in NY is gona recieve based off this post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif

I feel bad for all the phone calls HOH in NY is gona recieve based off this post
laugh.gif
Thinking that same damn thing hahah
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

so whats the final verdict?  Are these getting to all the HOH's or just a few?  Seems like this shoe is never going away.

What's up fellas, these are starting to pop up in the outlets in central fl , this is the us hwy 192 location , I haven't been following this thread so if it's already been posted then my bad

9b915ae341b725fd5bac4992e04ed0c48090450.jpg
67f254fe2e448b5422bfc6ccc5b8d76cc5d8f45.jpg
57e35ce4ebd8407eb3a82340f6e7810f1955dc6.jpg

Idk...this Guy who posted that HOH in NY seems to be the only one who knows. Every other HOH say they've only heard rumors

Back
Top Bottom