Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Here is my contribution for all those that are on the fence aboutVMVinc.  NT member 160.. congrats if youactually got a decent pair and if your happy then all the power to you and yesthe box did come with code # and sticker but that has minimal bearing if any onwhether I believe these VMVinc pairs are 100% authentic.

As more pictures surface of these variants or fakes and thegiven time I have, I only provided images from my actual VMVinc pairs that showwhat I think is significantly different than authentic pairs from HOH, NiketownBoston, and Solefly.  Even on ebay thereare listings of the authentic Rays which are supported by receipts from thestore mentioned above if you are searching out difference in comparison to yourpair.

Sure Jordan Brand has poor quality control as demonstratedby the poor production of most retros since 1999-2000.  But these VMVinc shoes I received are beyondjust the now familiar glue stains or minor creases here and there which we haveseen on the playoff XIIIs, so no I am not being picky.  Please look carefully at the jumpman circlewhich is below the pod, on all four shoes, it looks as if some child tried tomake surgical incisions within the circle and messed up.  It’s also supposed to be all green with nohints of white nevermind circular.  Youcan judge for yourself and again I can’t speak for everyone who ordered fromVMVinc but more and more upset customers are sharing new images on the internetforums. 

I rarely post but I had to come out of the woods to not justvent but more importantly warn other collectors that VMVinc has sold me fakeRays.  For those in denial or disagree ormay have a better pair, congrats.  I mademy purchase based on VMVinc’s statement that they sell 100% authentic shoes andthe images that were shown.  I did notbase my purchase in that I may be expecting B grades or variants made with thesame materials stolen from an employee at the real factory, which by the waydoes not make them acceptable on my feet. *Bottom line is I’m not paying for shoes that come close to the originaland neither should you* 

That pair you got there is quite atrocious.....

but then again buying shoes from these sites has always been a hit or miss. Return them and lose out on shipping, its not that bad. Not saying its ok for these things to happen, but once it does happen, you can only find way to make it better.

If Sneakerape sells variants/fakes so does VMV. They all come from the same damn factories.
laugh.gif

Just because you got a 'better' pair doesn't mean yours are any more real.

All of you should get a refund in my opinion. But some people settle for less.

Dauymm that is nutz..

If ya'll really want to see fake Ray's look up Shoeblunt on youtube and check out his video.

Just horrible....sellers ought to be kicked in the rear for sending out bad pairs. Lower than b grade status.
30t6p3b.gif
Good thing they are getting aired out now for more people will know not to buy from again.

laugh.gif

That's why I passed on these joints... Cause I'm from Cali and if I can't get it from Niketown, Footlocker, Footaction... ect. then I don't want them.

I been tellin you guys about these sketchy %!* overseas websites and even the stateside ones who carry their products and now you know why... Some of those pairs that you guys paid $400+ for are down right awful.
sick.gif

I'm still confused as to why some of these sites haven't been banned by their payment processors yet...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Here is my contribution for all those that are on the fence aboutVMVinc.  NT member 160.. congrats if youactually got a decent pair and if your happy then all the power to you and yesthe box did come with code # and sticker but that has minimal bearing if any onwhether I believe these VMVinc pairs are 100% authentic.

As more pictures surface of these variants or fakes and thegiven time I have, I only provided images from my actual VMVinc pairs that showwhat I think is significantly different than authentic pairs from HOH, NiketownBoston, and Solefly. Even on ebay thereare listings of the authentic Rays which are supported by receipts from thestore mentioned above if you are searching out difference in comparison to yourpair.

Sure Jordan Brand has poor quality control as demonstratedby the poor production of most retros since 1999-2000. But these VMVinc shoes I received are beyondjust the now familiar glue stains or minor creases here and there which we haveseen on the playoff XIIIs, so no I am not being picky. Please look carefully at the jumpman circlewhich is below the pod, on all four shoes, it looks as if some child tried tomake surgical incisions within the circle and messed up. It’s also supposed to be all green with nohints of white nevermind circular. Youcan judge for yourself and again I can’t speak for everyone who ordered fromVMVinc but more and more upset customers are sharing new images on the internetforums.

I rarely post but I had to come out of the woods to not justvent but more importantly warn other collectors that VMVinc has sold me fakeRays. For those in denial or disagree ormay have a better pair, congrats. I mademy purchase based on VMVinc’s statement that they sell 100% authentic shoes andthe images that were shown. I did notbase my purchase in that I may be expecting B grades or variants made with thesame materials stolen from an employee at the real factory, which by the waydoes not make them acceptable on my feet.*Bottom line is I’m not paying for shoes that come close to the originaland neither should you*

MIND = BLOWN.

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

here ya go

Thanks! Other than the right shoe being cut a little higher, it seems alright.  But after seeing that post ^^^ you can never be too certain about certain overseas websites...

Nice pick up 160 and everyoone else (those who got real pairs
laugh.gif
jp )
pimp.gif

Idk why people are surprised seeing other people spend 7 8 900+ on these...anything limited + jordan or nike will have hype which causes high resell....its a non og colorway? And? A current nba player broke a record in them and the shoe being a jordan sig....people can spend 500+ on some SBs/dunks or even air maxes,any famous player wear those?
laugh.gif
rays may not have the most appealing colorway, pretty plain,and quality issues as we've seen, but them being a limited pe makes peope spend the money they're spending on these,just like any ther limited or pe shoe such as kobes,lebrons,etc.

Still debating if I should get a pair...got a pair in arms reach,but second guessing.hopefully I can make a decision today

I don't see what the big deal is these are thee expect same as the rest of the XIII's available. The quality sucks. No way I'm paying $600

Originally Posted by Coldsolefood

I don't see what the big deal is these are thee expect same as the rest of the XIII's available. The quality sucks. No way I'm paying $600

I guess you don't see what the big deal is because you haven't read anything in this thread

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Coldsolefood

I guess you don't see what the big deal is because you haven't read anything in this thread
smh it isnt really nothing but some hypebeast shoes that got ray name on em... but man i aint been in this thread since release and man the quality sucks real talk, ppl stupid paying these outrageous price but i was gonna cop n sell too lol

ya know i really the type of person who does not give a damn about the next person

not even a little bit

but i honestly feel bad that 85% of you guys got jacked up pairs

i am very lucky to have got a pair in perfect condition minus the usual issues of quality that comes from buying a pair of 13's

alot of you guys especially the sneakerape customers should send your pairs back and get you money returned to you

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

ya know i really the type of person who does not give a damn about the next person

not even a little bit

i am very lucky to have got a pair in perfect condition minus the usual issues of quality that comes from buying a pair of 13's

alot of you guys especially the sneakerape customers should send your pairs back and get you money returned to you
Yeah but if they dont ask for a refund with 24 hours of recieving the shoes then forget about it. THis is Sneakerape refund policy. And it has to be "approved by their Staff". Link = http://www.sneakerape.com/faq.php

"
Q: What is SneakerApe.com policy for returning/exchanging items?

A: For all returns/exchanges, items must be in its original condition. Returns/exchanges will only be accepted if items are in its original box with all appropriate accessories intact (shoelaces, retro cards, key chains, etc.) All returns/exchanges are required to be requested within 24 hours of receiving your item(s), and must be approved by our staff. "

& this is what they say about the authenticity of their products..

Q: Are SneakerApe.com products authentic?

A: Absolutely! We guarantee 100% satisfaction! SneakerApe.com will only sell genuine, authorized shoes. No factory variants and no imitations. All our shoes are supplied by official Nike retailers.

SMH liars  have been exposed.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

not even a little bit

Yeah but if they dont ask for a refund with 24 hours of recieving the shoes then forget about it. THis is Sneakerape refund policy. And it has to be "approved by their Staff". Link = http://www.sneakerape.com/faq.php

"
Q: What is SneakerApe.com policy for returning/exchanging items?

A: For all returns/exchanges, items must be in its original condition. Returns/exchanges will only be accepted if items are in its original box with all appropriate accessories intact (shoelaces, retro cards, key chains, etc.) All returns/exchanges are required to be requested within 24 hours of receiving your item(s), and must be approved by our staff. "

& this is what they say about the authenticity of their products..

Q: Are SneakerApe.com products authentic?

A: Absolutely! We guarantee 100% satisfaction! SneakerApe.com will only sell genuine, authorized shoes. No factory variants and no imitations. All our shoes are supplied by official Nike retailers.

SMH liars  have been exposed.

smh damn.... the site is called SNEAKERape

i thought it was sneakeRAPE... cause they some rape prices lmfao

why feel sorry for these kids? they knew what they were getting into. suckers are born everyday.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

why feel sorry for these kids? they knew what they were getting into. suckers are born everyday.

because that could have been me
besides thats alot of money to spent a get nothing for it

I think the color variation between the boston niketown pair and the VMVinc pair sums it up.
These are fakeeeeeeeeee.
This is going to effect the buying/selling forums on here even as fakes are now AAA replica's and sometimes hard to see with the naked eye. Buyers will have to provide proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. This really truly sucks for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom