Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you dont need to take them out..just lift them up son

I'm thinking he dont wanna find out the truth.
laugh.gif

thats not it at all 

i know there are other people thinking otherwise 

but you dont have to believe me 

when i buy something i always like to keep it untouched or "as is"
i am not going to disrupt the insoles of the shoe 

never have never will even with beaters unless the insoles get undone because of wear 

its not going to happen 

i dont do things like that with my stuff

for example i never unlace my shoes or take out the original laces i have only done that once with over the 200 pairs i own 

have i ever fixed laces ? sure 

but i never touch the original laces that come with shoes 

i see people on here do that all the time and i wonder why 

but hey its not my shoe so i dont care 

i like to keep my stuff perfect even when there used 

like frenchblue23 said the insoles come off easy if you guys got a pair to that to your own

i been dealing with per release shoes for over 5 years i have a pretty good idea just by looking and smelling the shoe 

on whats legit and not  

As i said my pair is staying "as is" 

i'm not touching mine 

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I'm dying to see what the stitching under your insole looks like
dont hold your breath because its not going to happen
i never take the insoles out of  ANY of my shoes and i am not going to do it for anyone on here 

lol. Don't know why this made me chuckle.

laugh.gif
 seriously dude talking like hes going to void the manufacturer warranty by lifting the insole. its cool we know you just dont want to feel foolish dropping all that dough for fakes.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by sosmoove

dont hold your breath because its not going to happen
i never take the insoles out of  ANY of my shoes and i am not going to do it for anyone on here 

lol. Don't know why this made me chuckle.

laugh.gif
 seriously dude talking like hes going to void the manufacturer warranty by lifting the insole. its cool we know you just dont want to feel foolish dropping all that dough for fakes.

glad you feel that way bud 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Thanks for Posting that SLP!!!

Here is something I found looking on Craigslist in Boston......I hope Im not breaking any rules posting a CL ad, its not mine tho and Im posting it as evidence we might have some fakes rather than B grades

http://providence.craigslist.org/clo/2539838085.html

Dude says hes got Fake Ray's, Fake SB's and Fake T23's for sale
eyes.gif

I think this release was actually a blessing. Its gonna open up the eyes of a lot of sneakerheads.
QFT.

I'M JUST GLAD MY EYES WERE OPENED 2 YEARS AGO WHEN THE TRUE BLUE 3'S RELEASED.

SHIPMENT OF CONCORDS WAS PROBABLY DELAYED BECAUSE AFTER READING THESE THREADS, AR, SDS, VMV PROBABLY HAD THEM GO BACK AND REMAKE THE SHOES
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyone whos into kicks like most of us on here can tell there fakes just by a quick glance 

I agree the T23's are pretty easy to spot but the Ray's look a lot like the pairs that have been sent out..........The T23's are horrendous
roll.gif

this is really why I thought this was worth mentioning tho

2 new p/u's from carolinasfinest100. Very nice shoes. The Tokyo 23 has a few visual differences but all in all a nice quality shoe. The Ray Rays are also nice shoe. I was lucky enough to pickup the authentics of these and the only visual difference is the green is a shade lighter. Both these shoes were limited quickstrikes and if you have the cash to buy authentics do so, but most people don't have it to do that these are good options. Hit up Carolinasfinest100 to get your pairs. I Do Not Own or am I intending to represent I own the Music. Entertainment purpose only.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
I know it's time to stop buying recent Jordans when fakes are able to pass as authentic or B Grades.

How times have changed so much 
laugh.gif
this right here.  aside from the banned 1's, i'm done with buying jordan retros.  fakes and authentics are neck and neck now.  jordan brand is a joke. 
what I find crazy is that someone can put a fake or a B Grade on Fee bay and get 600-900 quick.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Here is something I found looking on Craigslist in Boston......I hope Im not breaking any rules posting a CL ad, its not mine tho and Im posting it as evidence we might have some fakes rather than B grades

eyes.gif

I think this release was actually a blessing. Its gonna open up the eyes of a lot of sneakerheads.
QFT.

SHIPMENT OF CONCORDS WAS PROBABLY DELAYED BECAUSE AFTER READING THESE THREADS, AR, SDS, VMV PROBABLY HAD THEM GO BACK AND REMAKE THE SHOES
laugh.gif
same here. Hows JB gonna shaft us like this when were the reason for JB being huge.

laugh.gif

That's the same feeling I'm getting, dudes pride is in the way of the truth. The pics he took weren't detailed at all. Can you at least take a pic of the sole? I'm just glad I got my pair through FNL 
pimp.gif
, no worries on my end.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

eyes.gif

QFT.

laugh.gif
same here. Hows JB gonna shaft us like this when were the reason for JB being huge.

The clist posting is weird b/c he lists a MD area & I sent him a message to the number & it got kicked back. I wanted to see more pics, to see if they were like carolinasfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

That's the same feeling I'm getting, dudes pride is in the way of the truth. The pics he took weren't detailed at all. Can you at least take a pic of the sole? I'm just glad I got my pair through FNL 
pimp.gif
, no worries on my end.
get off my nuts 
i dont need detailed pics you have a pair take detailed pics yourself 

i'm not a photographer 

you got a pair take a pic of your own soles 

i have no problem with my pair do you have a problem with yours  

or ask your buddy to do it with the pair on his website 

as i said before to others and i'll say it again to you and anyone else who questions me 

i do not take apart any of my shoes NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL 

i dont need to prove nothing to anyone on here 

i have been buying jordans/nikes since 1988 i know whats real and i know whats fake 

i know whats a a grade shoe and i know whats a b grade shoe

when you seen a box with over 100 pairs of shoes come from hong kong 3 months early then you can tell me whats a b grade and whats a grade product 

the 13's i have are a grade 

if there are no worry's on your end then there is no need to question me 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
, no worries on my end.
get off my nuts 

i'm not a photographer 

or ask your buddy to do with the pair on his website 

laugh.gif
Still dodging the truth. Enjoy your fakes boi (big sean voice)! Don't slurp vmv too hard tho, I'd hate for you to get lock jaw before you slurp sneaker.st for the pines they're about to hit you over the head with. You stay losing
smokin.gif

domj5i.jpg

thats my pair, came from champs at burlington mall in mass. my friend copped a pair from vmvinc so we compared the 2 and the vmvinc pair is way off compared to my champs pair. the pods on the vmvinc pair are off white instead of the bright bold white on my pair. the overall color of the green nubuck is way off compared to my pair. also the stiching and the grooves on the bottom of the shoes do not match my pair from champs. on my champs pair, every groove on the bottom is either stright or comes to a perfect 90 degree angle, on the vmvinc pair the grooves at the top and bottom of each herringbone section do not make the 90 degree angle, they are curved, definite sign of variants or fakes. all my other recent retro 13's purchased from finishline have the same 90 degree angle im talking about. anybody with vmvinc pairs compare the grooves on the bottom with your recent retro 13's and you will easily see what im talking about, its the last groove before the white herringbone section meets the green sole. i mean if you guys are happy with your pairs from vmvinc thats all that matters, i will be sticking to only copping legitimate retail release pairs cause i just dont feel right rocking anything other than 100% authentic nike/jb product. and i agree with memphis, if nike didnt authorize it or sanction it, then its fake or variant imo. there are many other details of the vmvinc pair that are off or different compared to my champs pair, just to many differences for me to even consider then being authentic. maybe a couple of people got authentic rays from vmvinc, my friend on the other hand def received fakes or variants.

get off my nuts 

i'm not a photographer 

or ask your buddy to do with the pair on his website 

laugh.gif
Still dodging the truth. Enjoy your fakes boi (big sean voice)! Don't slurp vmv too hard tho, I'd hate for you to get lock jaw before you slurp sneaker.st for the pines they're about to hit you over the head with. You stay losing
smokin.gif
do you slurp or spit 
thats what i want to know 

or do you DODGE the nut 

Sad thing is, you know your pair isn't authentic and yet your trying to avoid the inevitable. Your responses are enough proof that you didn't receive authentic product
laugh.gif
. Oh, and after looking at that CL listing, it looks as if you overpaid yet AGAIN for another pair of shoes.
30t6p3b.gif
Do you carry lube with you at all times, or have you permanently adjusted?

^im not trying to prove anybody wrong or trying to say somebody esle got fake rays, all im sayingis the pair my homie received from vmvinc is 100% variant or fake. i mean even the label on the box was blurry in sections, the jumpman in the bottom right corner of the label was over its outline if you can understand what im saying, we checked every other jb box he had and all the rest were perfect and not blurry. i mean 1 or 2 differences and you could say it was a quality control issue, but my homies pair must of had a dozen differences from my champs pair, only leads to one conclusion. and the pic of 4 asian receipts proves nothing other than somebody purchased 4 pairs of rays from some asian store nobody has ever heard of, there wasnt one nike swoosh or nike trademark on those receipts.

Originally Posted by riddla713

domj5i.jpg

thats my pair, came from champs at burlington mall in mass. my friend copped a pair from vmvinc so we compared the 2 and the vmvinc pair is way off compared to my champs pair. the pods on the vmvinc pair are off white instead of the bright bold white on my pair. the overall color of the green nubuck is way off compared to my pair. also the stiching and the grooves on the bottom of the shoes do not match my pair from champs. on my champs pair, every groove on the bottom is either stright or comes to a perfect 90 degree angle, on the vmvinc pair the grooves at the top and bottom of each herringbone section do not make the 90 degree angle, they are curved, definite sign of variants or fakes. all my other recent retro 13's purchased from finishline have the same 90 degree angle im talking about. anybody with vmvinc pairs compare the grooves on the bottom with your recent retro 13's and you will easily see what im talking about, its the last groove before the white herringbone section meets the green sole. i mean if you guys are happy with your pairs from vmvinc thats all that matters, i will be sticking to only copping legitimate retail release pairs cause i just dont feel right rocking anything other than 100% authentic nike/jb product. and i agree with memphis, if nike didnt authorize it or sanction it, then its fake or variant imo. there are many other details of the vmvinc pair that are off or different compared to my champs pair, just to many differences for me to even consider then being authentic. maybe a couple of people got authentic rays from vmvinc, my friend on the other hand def received fakes or variants.

THIS
I have tried so many times to explain to other NTers that these sites are bogus (especially in the concord xi thread)...  this is supposed to be the forum where people can go to get legit info, and for some reason VMV, randy, and SDS have become acceptable 'early release' options 
frown.gif

Stuff like this is really making my stride towards retirement a lot easier 
ohwell.gif

^^^ Dudes are in denial and just insist on finding out the hard way lol. And really, a lot of people buying early have just ACCEPTED whatever the hell they get sent to them, just to say they have them early.

I dont know why people are in denial about their purchases from VMV INC. They did in fact sell a BUNCH of fake Freddy Kruger SB Dunks last year. Since it was done before, it can happen again. I'm quite certain the RA 13s on there were fake as well.

I hate to say it 160, but you probably got got.

Crazy what the game has become. I never saw this day coming where fakes could pass as legit. These sites, Like Air Randy, VMINC AND sneakerape been taking peoples money , and selling them fake kicks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Which implies that he sold 4 pairs (?)
i told him to send me the slips he had and i said it would be good if you could take pics of all of them 
but i guess thats what he did 

anyways i am good with what i got 

i saw a pic of a few on here and SC that got pairs from vmvinc and most are happy with what they got 

Funny, from I what I've been reading most are not happy and filing disputes on paypal ESP from the SC site. I think you and TheSurgeon are the only ones that are content with VMVinc. I'm returning these fakes back ASAP as a receipt from some hong kong store does not justify authenticity, done.

Reminds me of the fake apple stores they have around china
laugh.gif
.  Dudes are faking actual stores now, not just the products
sick.gif
.  I'm weary about buying anything from any overseas sites because they can say whatever they want since they're in china and don't have to abide by our laws.

What color is the stitching supposed to be under the sole anyway?
nerd.gif

some of these are just obvious fakes...reminds me of the fake epidemic of early 2000s. I know quite a few people who order from these early sites. Crazy....

Back
Top Bottom