Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

But then again there is this legit/receipt in hand pair with the same stiching inconsistensy as that from Sneakerape and my Vmv Pair...So what's to believe?

All this real/fake talk is getting out of hand. Next all of ya'll are going to be saying to not wear samples or friend and family releases because they didn't come out in retail stores so they are fake as well.

^samples and f&f shoes are totally different than grey market overruns or factory variants, the samples and f&f shoes are actually authorized and sanctioned by nike. everyone has their own opinion and nobody is going to be able to change someone elses view on the subject. i look at unauthorized kicks as fakes but others are ok with them and they will purchase them and i wont, simple as that.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by riddla713

^that post was pointless. and im not subscribed to any of these threads so i dont reply as soon as somebody post on here. nooblees post did not quite me either and nothing is personal. i promise you i can spot fakes without any accessories or tissue paper, i was just letting others know that my homies FAKE pair had the thick tan tissue paper and blurry box label. and im pretty sure that all the asia nike/jb legit retail releases come with the correct accessories and things, unless of course they are purchasing from a grey market seller. im 100% positive that the authorized nike dealers in asia sell their product with the same boxes and accesories that we get here in the states except for a the sz stickers on the insoles and maybe the msrp sticker on the box label. nike may include a product description card or tag for the asia releases but 99% of the time the boxes and accessories are the same as we get here in the states. now maybe if you are purchasing from a street vendor or flea market type seller in asia you might get authentic shoes without the og box but if you purchase from hoops city or nt hk or places like that in asia you are going to get the og box and accessories, the same ones as we get here in the states unless of coure nike has specifically changed something like the china kobe vi's that came with the special lace locks and special box only in asia while the states got the regular kobe 6 box and no lacelocks.
I can only say you are misinformed.  You do not understand how many factories there are here in Asia.  Between Pou Chen, Feng Tay, Dean shoes, and all their subsidiaries, there is no way for nike to control all the assessories.

Pou Chen and Feng Tay, usually only assembles shoes, while the subsidiaries under them produce materials, assessories and boxes.  I would even be surprised if they subcontracted the assessories parts to non-affiliated factories.  Bottomline, the only thing that is mostly the same is the shoe. 

so you are saying that you have copped kicks in asia from authorized retailers like hoops city or nt hk and they didnt have the same accessories or boxes as the pairs we get here in the states? thats the only thing i could be misinformed about because thats all i have stated. i never said one thing about pou chen or feng tay. and really yue yuen owns most of the factories that jordans are produced in, alot of jordans are produced in the no.3 fatory in the dounguan province i believe, just google it. they also produce reebok, new balance and adidas in the same factories owned by yue yuen.

Foundry code, diagram Y3 is our most common. . . . . . Generation of high-end shoes factories, including the recent fire ZK4 other shoes are all the plant production. Then put the current generation of factories at home and abroad NIKE code not a complete summary: Y3: the Yue Yuen Shoes Co., Ltd., the site is located in Gao Bu Town, Dongguan, Guangdong Province, the main production of high-end basketball shoes, some markers to play with Y3SS The SalesSample also produced the plant; LN2: the co-Feng Shoes Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Putian Hanjiang Town, Western Paradise last hole Hukou, Dafeng Group, a subsidiary of Fujian, the main SHOX, DUNK and PE versions of the shoes and the production of S-class AF1; LN3: that Mitutoyo Shoes Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Fuzhou City, the town of Shing Mun Mun Village, arranged for the Cangshan Yang, Dafeng Group with a subsidiary of Fujian, producing shoes, the same type of LN2 , are primarily DUNK; LN4: namely, Li Feng Shoes Development Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Hanjiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province, Wu Qin Xi Town, 888 North Street, with the Dafeng Group, a subsidiary of Fujian, the main DUNK shoe production; XC: the Master Shoes Co., Ltd. Guangzhou, Qingyuan City, the site from the previous Guangzhou Ishii moved to a small flat, Taihe Town, Qingyuan City last eight villages Xuanzhen Road, the main high school production of low-end basketball shoes, LBJ6 is produced by the plant; FC: the Pegasus Footwear Co., Ltd., the site is located in Panyu City, Guangdong Province, more than nine Lanhe Town Village, the main production of outdoor sports and sandals, NIKE's ACG line of outdoor shoes, mostly produced in the plant; SF: Guangdong Shunde in the three rounds of the Shoe Company, the site is unknown, the main production of high-end soccer shoes; SZ: the Longchuan Heller Footwear Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Shoes Co., Ltd. Dongguan Great Power), the site is located in Guangdong Longchuan County, Heyuan City, New City, the main elements of the lives of students NIKE shoes and boots; FJ: Fujian, and Cheng Shoes Co., Ltd. that is, the site is located in Quanzhou, Fujian Province Luojiang District Shuangyang street, the main low-end running shoes NIKE production; QD: the New Shoes Co., Ltd. Qingdao Chang, the site is located in Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong Province Economic and Technological Development Zone, the main AirMax and Shox basketball shoes and running shoes production; QT: shoes that light Thai Co., Ltd. Qingdao, the site is located in Shandong Lacey Town, Qingdao City Industrial Park, Li Quan, produced the same shoe type with QD; QS or QS2: namely, the original World Shoes Co., Ltd. Qingdao, the site is located in Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong, Zhu Ge Zhang Town, Village, No. 556, producing shoes type with the QT, QD same; QH: namely, footwear Co., Ltd Qingdao Three Lakes, the site is located in Jimo City, Qingdao, Shandong Lan Town Fuqian 4, producing the same type of shoes QD, QT, QS; HJ or LG: our most NIKE behalf of one of the common plants that Nike (Suzhou) Sports Goods Co., Ltd., the site is located in Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, Changsheng Road, Taicang Economic Development Zone, No. 111, the main production of low-end running shoes; YS: that is limited Yusheng Shoes company and its high site Shangwang Jiangxi Yichun County town of Jinjiang, as with the HJ, the main Vandal low retro shoes, running shoes, and production; XB: Yoga Shoes Co., Ltd. is widely Jiangxi, the site is located in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province xiangtang Zone to the Village, the company was founded in late 2007, the latest in the mainland for the NIKE foundry established, the main raw Blazer series and SweetClassicAP series vulcanized shoes. XD: Chee Cheong Industrial Co., Ltd., the site is located in Longgang District, Shenzhen Town, Au Pui Tsuen, as NIKE, another generation of plants. These are the OEM factory in China NIKE incomplete description, also in Taiwan, there FT1, FT2, FT4, FT8, PC3,, FTSS and PC8 several foundries, Taiwan foundries Sample main high-end basketball shoes and the production, One of the most famous PC8, AJ series of many shoes are from the plant.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the shoes you need are in these sweatshops listed

mrnikeauthentic- no disrespect taken,at all. appreciate the pics and insight......Im still going with my gut and trusting the seller that my pair is authentic....maybe its one of the "unsanctioned" pairs but imo,it does not mean FAKE....FAKE to me is when another factory gets a hold of shoe and REPLICATES the shoe,at a different factory (not associated with nike) with somewhat different materials, piss poor quality, and some differences that you can easily distinguish between real and fake....yes my pair may have some excess glue here and there but nowhere near compared to what people posted, Ive bought Jordan shoes for RETAIL in stores with WORSE quality

this and the concord xi thread and release as a whole is JOKE...dudes like Randy and Jay,once who were "worshiped" for their early releases of hyped releases are now all of a sudden being crucified all over the internet.....i can only see this whole issue being solved one way....and that is if and only if Nike makes a PUBLIC statement regarding the issue...which i highly doubt

In my opinion i see that people hate to hear the truth! If your shoes are fake, their fake! i mean from what i've seen the evidence is overwhelming! The truth is that people who are making the fakes are getting a lot better!

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

To add to Mr Nike Authentic I have also noticed this 'flaw'

Got Damn!  Stupid SneakerRape!  Look at that paint on the outsole that connects to the pods.  The Authentic pair is nice and smooth, and the fake pair is all sketchy.  Plus the rubber at the toe box looks like its already yellowing.  Hell, the paint on the midsole where it connects to the shoe is +%$++@ up on the fakes.  The lace holes at the top are smaller on the fakes. *%+@@%+ overseas sellers.   You would be stupid not to believe that they deliberately tried to pass these as authentics.  And to add insult to injury they are charging ridiculous prices for them.  smh  Real parts or not, those shoes from sneakerRape were poorly done.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Ladies and gentleman
I present to you Fake AJ13 Ray Allens.

i3yo0y.jpg

jfzv5e.jpg
- yellow stitching, not neon.

33kqk2d.jpg

aoq9oh.jpg

14wbomv.jpg
- the upper one is real the bottom one is fake.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

^that post was pointless. and im not subscribed to any of these threads so i dont reply as soon as somebody post on here. nooblees post did not quite me either and nothing is personal. i promise you i can spot fakes without any accessories or tissue paper, i was just letting others know that my homies FAKE pair had the thick tan tissue paper and blurry box label. and im pretty sure that all the asia nike/jb legit retail releases come with the correct accessories and things, unless of course they are purchasing from a grey market seller. im 100% positive that the authorized nike dealers in asia sell their product with the same boxes and accesories that we get here in the states except for a the sz stickers on the insoles and maybe the msrp sticker on the box label. nike may include a product description card or tag for the asia releases but 99% of the time the boxes and accessories are the same as we get here in the states. now maybe if you are purchasing from a street vendor or flea market type seller in asia you might get authentic shoes without the og box but if you purchase from hoops city or nt hk or places like that in asia you are going to get the og box and accessories, the same ones as we get here in the states unless of coure nike has specifically changed something like the china kobe vi's that came with the special lace locks and special box only in asia while the states got the regular kobe 6 box and no lacelocks.
I can only say you are misinformed.  You do not understand how many factories there are here in Asia.  Between Pou Chen, Feng Tay, Dean shoes, and all their subsidiaries, there is no way for nike to control all the assessories.

Pou Chen and Feng Tay, usually only assembles shoes, while the subsidiaries under them produce materials, assessories and boxes.  I would even be surprised if they subcontracted the assessories parts to non-affiliated factories.  Bottomline, the only thing that is mostly the same is the shoe. 

so you are saying that you have copped kicks in asia from authorized retailers like hoops city or nt hk and they didnt have the same accessories or boxes as the pairs we get here in the states? thats the only thing i could be misinformed about because thats all i have stated. i never said one thing about pou chen or feng tay. and really yue yuen owns most of the factories that jordans are produced in, alot of jordans are produced in the no.3 fatory in the dounguan province i believe, just google it. they also produce reebok, new balance and adidas in the same factories owned by yue yuen.

Actually, I am saying, there are too many sources where these assessories are coming from.  Nike can hardly maintain consistency on all of their shoes, what makes you think, all the assessories coming in from all different factories are going to be 100% alike?  I am trying to tell you that, there are ways to identify fakes, but assessories is not the best way to go about it.  Its not an exact science that you out to make it seem like.  Aside from the really obvious fake tags and boxes(i am talking about the assessories that come with the fake retro jordans you can buy at sites for $70), assessories can differ in shades of color, slight difference in box dimension.  Try going through all the CDP boxes, i know i have a ton, few of them have same dimension while others dont, even though they are for the same sizes.  

I know this stuff, because i have done my own research and knowledge from friend who have worked at these very factories that produce the shoes you are buying in retail stores all across the globe.

You can choose to believe me or just keep doing what you have been doing in the past and be happy about it.  Its your choice.  I am simply sharing what i know to be true.

I actually attempted to purchase a pair of Ray XIII today from a buyer in Taipei. Upon inspection, the quality on them was pure horrid. Buyer said he purchased them off ebay. Were they fake, i dont know about that, but was the quality horrible? Yes, if that actually passed Nike's inspection.........then clearly nike isnt doing what its supposed to do.

I should be getting mine today........I really hope Im not disappointed again........Ill post pics later tonight

Originally Posted by Amesvill

Ray Allen XIII sz 8.5 ?

this is exactly how my pair looks and my receipt says the exact same thing for the product but my receipt is from champs. as for the stamp under the insole, my pair has no stamp visible, maybe its near the toe box where i didnt look because i didnt pull the insole all the way out (they come out very easily) but there was no red or blue stamp visible in the heel area under the insole. i know 100% for sure that my pir is 100% authentic real retail pair from boston, came with the film on the hologram and the small white/black sz tags on the insole but the stamp thing is confusing.

MAAAN I JUST DONT KNOW ANYMORE LMAO

My pair has black stitching under the insole...............smdh........anyone who got retail pairs, can you please tell me what color stitching you have??? We've seen white, grey, neon yellow and now I have black!

Heres a pic of the stitching.......no stamp but I got one on the box lid.......from what Ive read, none of the Boston retail pairs had a stamp, only the Nike HK pairs from VMV had a stamp under the insole
EDIT****See below

Other than that, the hologram is crooked on the left shoe....again.....smh

Overall much more satisfied with this pair but still have some doubt........

EDIT 2*** These bishes are going back too
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
and Im officially done caring for this shoe, I almost HATE Ray Allen too now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I got it from an iss'er with good feedback, got a receipt with the kicks. They look and feel much better than the first pair. Only thing I'm confused about now is the stitching on my pair VS the rest.

Crooked hologram sucks but not a big deal and not as bad as the first pair.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I got it from an iss'er with good feedback, got a receipt with the kicks. They look and feel much better than the first pair. Only thing I'm confused about now is the stitching on my pair VS the rest.

Crooked hologram sucks but not a big deal and not as bad as the first pair.
everything is so mixed up with this release and the other few releases 
i dont think anyone knows the difference with the real and fake shoes anymore dude

dont worry about it 

if your happy with your pair thats all that matters man 

just wear  them that's what a good friend told me to do 

Back
Top Bottom